Can i still get pregnant if my boyfriend has had 3 hernias?
So my boyfriend has had 3 hernias and I was wondering what are the chances of me getting pregnant.... I'm so nervous and nowhere near ready for a baby. I know i should have thought of that first but I need to know... can anyone help?
Hello, I want to tell you about our current situation and some advice I wish someone had given us years ago. My husband had a hernia surgery when he was 2 years old. Then when he was a young teen, he was kicked in the family jewels while playing soccer that resulted in another surgery. After both surgeries, his family was reassured he could still have children. After almost a year of trying, he finally got a semen analysis. Turns out, he has 0 sperm. He had to get a biopsy and good news is he has sperm in there, it just can't come out naturally and can't be fixed by surgery. So IVF is now our only option. I am now 35. So my advice to you and your bf is for him to get a semen analysis now. All he has to do is contact is Dr and ask for one. It's the only way you'll get a definite answer to your question. Good luck.