Getting Pregnant after PID

My husband and myself  have been trying to get pregnant for five years now. When I was 17 years old I was diagnosed with PID. And I have scar tissue in my fallopian tubes I was treated for it a week after I found out I had it. I know that plays a part in my infertility. I want to know if there is anything that can help us to get pregnant. Thank you in advanced Mr. and Mrs. D. It will be greatly appreciated
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
The best thing to do is go back to the dr and have an HSG done. They really need to check your tubes again and see if they are blocked. PID is the #1 cause for blockage. It has been a while it sounds like since you have had them checked.  If they are blocked, they may be able to unblock. Otherwise, you might spend another 5yrs ttc. It is always best to have them looked at. If they are ok, there is something else wrong that they may be able to resolve. Good luck!