Have not seen my period yet, today is 29 days of my circle
We have been trying for 4 years now and we have one failed iui, I didn't want to try again so we decided to baby dance more since the doctor said we are fine. My husband lives aboard and we see twice a year, this also I think contributed to our long wait.
But this year, my circle changed in April from 28 days to 26 days. For the first time, my period is late. And today is day 29 of my circle. I did pregnancy test this morning, but got only one line. So the question is, must it be my first urging I should use for the test and how long should I wait to have another pregnancy test? I hope I get a reply from someone who is going through the same thing like me. I travel back home tomorrow sad, will be visiting him again by December