How long after ovulation does it take for temperatures to rise?

Hi, I'm new to charting and have found that my temperatures immediately after ovulation didn't rise as much as I thought they should. I guess I was expecting a significant spike the day after.  They did rise, however, about 6 days after ovulation. Is that the correct amount of time it takes for them to rise to confirm ovulation?
Here is my chart:

http://***********************/home/32ff12

Thank you!
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
they rise with ovulation. The day you ovulated should have been the day you seen a spike.
Mine don't rise until about 2-3 days after ovulation. Many women see the rise the day after (progesterone rises after ovulation, and that is what causes the temps to rise), but for some women progesterone takes a few days to build up enough to raise the temps. Rising 3 days after is still considered within the realm of normal, but 6 days after seems awfully late. How did you confirm ovulation? Did you get a +opk?
You should begin to see an increase 1-2 days after ovulation.  You may not have a clear thermal shift; it's also common to have a stair-step shift done in little spurts, or a slow rise pattern incrementally rising one-tenth a degree at a time.  I couldn't access your chart to be definitive.  However, in your case, you may also want to chart your CM and cervical position to assist in ovulation detection. Or use an OPK.  Good luck!!