How many days after IUI would you experience pregnancy symptoms OPEN

How many days after IUI would you experience pregnancy symptoms?

This discussion is related to how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN.
Good luck to you keep us posted on your progress!
Nokoutem: Congratulations! I'm glad that your dream came true.  Thanks for thinking of us and for your words of encouragement.  I am wishing you and your new family only the best to come.

bfromthed: How are you feeling?

kikkleh: Welcome to the forum and I am wishing you the best of luck as well.

ALL:  Been uber depressed.  I have hit a downturn.  I'm just to depressed to move forward.
Stopped going to acupuncture, drinking herbal medicine, taking supplements.  It's hard to pick myself up again.  There might be a possibility that they take the insurance plan away (the one that covers IVF) next year.....what can I say......
Feeling alot better! Still lots of nausea from the meds but it subsides after a while but I am pain free :-) I went for my follow up on yesterday and got the okay to return to work on Sept 5th just with lifting restrictions I am ready to go back these days are long and boring at this point! We are going to wait til af to start meds even though Im watching my temps its just to get back into the routine...because of all the meds and being in the hospital I want and the re wants my body to sort of have a little break. Also I start at he high risk clinic in Detroit tomorrow. This is the largest women only clinic in the city!  I will be going at 9am. Good luck to everyone with all the up coming appts and events! God Bless us al!
Beatrice

Interwoven...take a moment to breathe we all have to step back now and then and pick back up...dont stay down too long it will get the best of you! We are allowed to take a break when our minds/body just cant take anymore! Trust me when I say I am here with you...Praying for strength and understanding!
interwoven2340- sorry to hear that things aren't turning out so well for you.  I know how you feel.  I'm still fighting my depression.  I've even had to seek help because all this is way too much.  I even cancelled my acupuncture appt tomorrow and moved it for next week. I'm suppose to do it once a week and I've missed two weeks already due to finances.

Bfromthed- I'm glad to hear that you're doing better.  I still have no words for what you're going through.

kikkleh- welcome to the forum.  Good luck to you and I hope you get your BFP soon.

Well as for me, DH and I have a new insurance which is suppose to kick in today.  I still don't know what coverage we have but I hope its better than the old one.  Once we know, then we'll proceed with treatments again.

thanks for the welcomes!

bfromthed-you must be a very strong person-i dont know if i could deal with another miscarriage and i have only had 1!

i am about 10 days post ov. up til today i have felt nothing but as im writing this i am cramping a bit. hopefully a good sign. i have looked over my infertility journal that i keep and i have realised that i have cramped before around this time and it did not lead to a pregnancy-so not a happy chappy at the moment.
Hello ladies
sorry for not being in touch but just moved house and no internet for long time. How are you all doing? We are 19 weeks. I cant not believe it - it is going soooo fast. Still worried about everything. Going for scan week on tue - so excited. This journey was and still is amazing and I couldnt have done it without you. Thank you so much for your help and support.

Bfromthed - I am soo sorry about your loss. I felt so much for you and couldnt believe it. You are amazing and strong person who will come out of this even stronger. I like your spirit. I hope and pray that God will bless you with little one soon. Lots of hugs

Interwoven - hello my friend. I am sorry that you not feeling 100 percent. I understand that all these things can get on a top of us and we get very down - believe me I have been there but try not to loose your hope. I believe you will get your little blessing soon. I thinking of you and please stay in touch.

Cubanmulatta - new insurance - new beginning. Stay positive my friend. Just try to take it easy and think of the result. Lots of hugs and prayers.

Kikkleh - welcome to our little comunity. best bunch of ladies you can find and very supportive when you need them. Good luck with your cycle. hope this is the one!! Sticky vibes and baby dust your way.

Good luck to you all and praying for success. God bless you all..
all: Hello ladies feeling alot better today I posted my last dr. appt notes on my o journal so if you are able take a peek...Just asking that all of our bfp'a dont forget about all of us in the struggle...we need the support! I have decided to jump rght on board...as soon as af starts we are ready to roll I will not except the devil's defeat!

bayboom: so glad to hear from you I was wondering what happened to you! Time is moving I cant believe you are that far...I am still heartbroken but I amnot defeated! Please keep us posted!

God Bless....stivky vibes and baby dust to all!
It's been awhile since I've seen some BFP.  Hope to see some more soon and I hope to be one of them.
Hello Ladies,

Just because I haven't written, doesn't mean that I haven't thought of you.  Thanks for your posts and for the uplifting wishes.  

bfromthed: Your perseverance is commendable! Glad that you aren't defeated.  God Bless and onward!

Cubanmulatta: How are you? I want to see a BFP soon and hope and pray that it will come soon for all of us.

kikkleh:  How's things?  Keep us posted on your progress.

babyboom: How are you!!! 19 weeks (well more than that now).  How time goes by so fast.  I am happy for you and wishing you a wonderful pregnancy.

Still in limbo Ladies.  Had sis' baby shower last weekend.  Saw some old friends.  Of course, eeeeeeeeeveryone brought their children...UGH!!!! I was ok, because it was for my sister.  It's hard, what can I say?

Let's keep the thread going.  Thinking you ladies.

Your friend,
interwoven
Just checxking in feeling well and once again thankful for you all for the support!! This thread is quiet we dont need the momentum TO DIE DOWN PLEASE I WILL BE BK IN THE GAME SHORTLY AND I NEED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!
so af came as i suspected. its funny-when i had my miscarriage i knew from the day it implanted that i was pregnant-so now i know how i feel when im not.
am day 3 and started puragon 50 (double the dose i was on last time).
fertility specialist has told me this is our last chance at iui before we need to move on to ivf-scary. i find it hard to swallow that i have pcos-which affects my ovulation only-ie if they fix up my ovulation which they have done for the last 6 cycles theni have the same chance as anyone else does to fall pregnant-yet we have to move to ivf if this iui doesnt work? amazing.
Hey everyone! I just started up my acupuncture sessions again and getting ready to go through another IUI cycle soon.  I'm just waiting for AF to show her face by the end of this month.
Hey ladies just checking in I will get started on a few Estrogen tabs to thicken my lining back up after the d and c feeling fine and just ready to get back on the traun...praying for us all PLEASE DONT BE A STRANGER!
God Bless
Beatrice
felt my tummy doing little twitches and tugs today...with a low temp of 96.8 had a + OPK today could not believe it so I took another it was + too so I waited 3 hours and took another + so at least Im ovulating...not sure how fluffy my uterus is already but this month no meds just giving my body time to get regualted so if we are blessed it will be all naturale!
Had progesterone checked today (1 day early because I could not make appt tomorrow) it came back at 9.3....I have read it needs to be 10 on a non medicated cycle to show ovulation? Not sure if it would have changed if I had waited til tomorrow but thats what it is...so now we just wait for af....
Hey everyone.  All this week, I've been waking feeling sore boobs and yesterday afternoon I had a headache and felt cranky.  I'm just waiting for AF to show her face to start another IUI cycle.  
good luck to you keep me up posted!
Hello ladies
how are you all doing? Seems little quiet in here so therefore I hope everybody is doing ok.
We had our 20 weeks scan and found out we are going to have a little boy. I was soo happy that little one is growing and is healthy. so excited.

I wish you good luck where ever you are in your cycle and praying for positive results. god bless you
I know it makes me nervous when there is not activity nobody needs t his thread to die off...CONGRATS on the bouncing baby boy glad things are goijng so well...keep me posted I am still here!
Congradulations on your soon to be baby boy.  All the best for you.

I think I figured out why this thread has gotten so quiet.  There's another thread with the same exact title as this one and there's alot of activity there.

As for me, I just started a new IUI cycle.  Hopefully this is the one.  
progesterone down to 4.1 so af should be here soon...wants it to comes so we can ttc again
Hi ladies! I'm so glad to see that the thread is still alive...slowing, but alive nonetheless. I just wanted to drop by and see how you all are doing and to catch you up on me and mine =) We're all doing great! We're a little sleepy but it is completely and totally worth it! Our girls are really good girls and even when they cry and pitch their little twin fits, I just smile and tell myself that I will miss this one day =) They're growing like little weeds and are 6 weeks old now =( I really wish I could make time stop or slow down at least. I'm still breast feeding and supplementing with formula. That whole thing is a LOT more challenging than I thought, but as long as I'm giving them all I've got I guess I'm doing all I can. Their weight dropped well below 7lbs after we left the hospital (dropped below 7 while in the hospital) but at their last doctor's visit they weighed 8lbs.1oz. and 8lbs.3ozs. Eden, the "younger" twin outweighed her sister but Bella was a quarter of an inch bigger (21 inches now). I will do my very best to continue to keep in touch with you guys and you will always remain in my prayers!!!

To bfromthed, wolfgangsmom, Cubanmulatta, interwoven2340 and ALL the rest of you, I haven't forgotten about you guys at all. You remain in my prayers and I just know that good things WILL happen for each one of you!

LOVE, BLESSINGS, PRAYERS AND BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!
finally CD 1 for me!
I am starting Clomid today after my m/c on 8/7...I am nervous as this is the 8th pregnancy we have had a no babies to show for it (you can read my profile its a long one). I do not believe in giving up and I pray that God's hears all of our cries and grants us these blessings! Good luck to all and God Bless we will get there!
My two weeks after IUI is up on Wednesday.  I don't feel any different.  I'm trying to stay positive, but I am so scared the pregnancy test will be negative.  Any symptoms that I should be feeling?  I feel like i should throw my hands up now.  Any advice?
Well, I'm done taking femara and now OPK till I O.  Mostly likely by the end of this week I will get my IUIs and then 2ww.  I really hope this is the one.  Tomorrow morning I'm going to get more acupuncture.
Good luck to you I have heard so many great things about acupunture
Just had my IUI done this morning after a trigger shot last night.
I wish you best of luck this cycle. I hope this is the one. Please keep me posted it how you getting on. Lots of prayers and good luck
Baby dust your way
The 2ww officially begins...good luck to you lets get a  cycle of bfp's going!
Thanks that really means alot to me.  I've been emotional all weekend.  The day before my IUI, I had an ultrasound and walked out of there crying all day.  Then after the IUIs I've been feeling crampy and had a little spotting the first time.  I'm still get little emotional on and off.  I guess it's the medication and all the frustrations, and heartaches of all the waiting.  
Ok here we go + OPK at 430 am triggered at 5am and covered our bases. All the o pains were on the left (I  have no tube there) we will cover our bases for the next 2 days. I am mentally prepared for bfn since I have no tube on my left and looking forward to next cycle since they say each month you o from the opposite side that you o'd from the previous month. So progesterone check in 1 week to be sure we o'd and the wait begins....again already doubtful but not defeated. God Bless us all...sticky vibes and baby dust!
Beatrice
progesterone came in at 14.8 so on the low end but again I am not looking for much this cycle knowing that I o'd from the left I know they say medicated they like it at least a 20...I was not schedule to have it drawn until tmorrow but I am off work and my schedule wont allow me to get to the lab tomorrow so re said 1 day early is not bad???....

also on the re's scale my prolactin level should be below 25 and ines came in at 27.1 even though the increased my meds a few wekks ago so not sure whats going on with that but I know that hormone has alot to do with regulating ovulation and af.....
up at 3am not feeling well at all this cold is really coming down on me...stuffy nose, sore throat and I woke up this morning in a cold sweat. On top of that I am having all bfn sighs (chills, cold hands, nose, feet) if you know my history those are all bfn signs for me but again we were not expecting too much this time since I think I o'd from the left and I have no tube there..... Sending prayers, baby dust and sticky vibes to everyone!!!
11dpo bfn on hpt....I also had to break down and take Tylenol and Nyquil last night. I have a horrible chest cold and I coughed all night...temps dropped again this morning. I am not upset as this is what I expected....I expect the worst and pray for the best that wasy the blow of bfn is not that hard to except after all we have been through.... Good luck to everyone lots of baby dust and sticky vibes.
Beatrice
I see it's been a while since anyone has posted. I really need you guys right now, as I have some of the worst news of my life. On December 18, 2010 my little Bella Rae went to be with Jesus. We were told the cause was SIDS. She was only 4 months old. No words can express how I feel right now but I look at my precious husband and other baby girl, Eden Jae and try desperately to find strength. I still keep all of you in my prayers and really need you guys to keep me in yours.

Forever your cycle buddy,
Emilee
I am so sorry!! I can't imagine what you are going through right now!!! I will definately keep you in my prayers. Is Eden doing ok? Are they keeping an eye on her?
Hi Ladies
Not too sure if anybody comming here any more but just wanted to share happy news with my fertility pals. My little boy was born on 2/2/2011 and he is absolutly perfect. His name is Oliver Ray and I cant believe I something so perfect is mine :-))

Ladies I am so greatfull to you all and I couldnt go through this journey without your help, advice and friendship and support. You are bunch of amazing people.
Dont loose you hope to have a child because it will happend for all of you. I was loosing my hope after first, second failure but treatment worked at the end and I have my little baby.
I am praying for you all and sending baby dust and good luck to you all
Yours friend
Natalia (babyboom)
sassygirl35: Thank you for your kind words! Eden is doing well. Sometimes I can just tell that she misses Bella, though. As far as the doctor's telling me to take extra precaution, no one has told me to do anything different; however, we bought the Halo Snuza monitors before the girl's were born and we have been leaving Eden's on all the time (instead of just at night). Up until recently, I had been sleeping in the recliner in the living room holding her at night and while she napped during the day. About 3 weeks ago, we moved back in the bedroom. It's been SO incredibly difficult going though this but I just have to thank God for my husband, Eden and my friends and family. I really hate to see that this thread has died down like it has. You ladies have been an awesome support system throughout all this and I really need you guys now, still. Please try and keep in touch!

Love,  Blessings and, of course, Baby Dust!!!
Hello I'm Angela and new to the post.  I'm 44 years old and on the 2ww I'll test in the morning if not pregnant will go another round of fertility drugs.  As you know what my problem is it's age.  I have two children that are grown so I guess I should be happy but my husband has zero because he didn't know until 2008 he could have children.  We got pregnant that year and miscarried.  We did two cycles of clomid last year and are now on 100mg of clomid and 75iu of bravelle every other day and then did the last back to back with three follicles 16MM, 16MM, 17MM then waited two days to trigger.  I am running out of patient's.  I don't ovulate on my own neither now.

Anyway it's very rough each month because I know without the drugs I have zero hope.  If the next cycle don't work I don't know if we'll be able to do anymore because we can't afford to keep going and I don't know if we'll feel complete without a child because I keep thinking maybe he'd be better off with someone who could give him a baby if I can't.
I am new to this site.  I recently turned 40.  My husband and I have been ttc for 2 years, since we were married.  I have two older children from my first marriage and my DH has none.  We got pregnant naturally in May of 2010, but unfortunately the pregnancy ended in July at 9 weeks.  We have been unsuccessful ever since.  We have tried OPK's (I ovulate fine, no blocked tubes, all other tests ok).  We have tried Clomid, and are now on our second IUI with injectables).  I am 10 dpiui today.  It is so difficult to want to overanalyze everything my body is doing.  I am not very optomistic, but I think that is just a defense that I use at this point from so many disappointments...............
Babydust to you all and good luck for many BFP's!!!!!
Checking in last cycle didn't work and am on another cycle.  We had 19MM, 2 16MM, and one 15MM this round and 36 hours later the IUI after the Ovidrel.  We'll see.  I don't feel much hope as every month I think it's the one so after so many bad ones why would this be any different.  Sorry for being a downer right now.

Angela
I am about 8 days post iui my... I cheated and did pregnancy test(should have waited.. Drivig my husband crazy)it was negative. I am going to try to wait till next week feel weirdly tired but my hubby says it's all in my head don't know help??
hi Nokoutem. so sorry about your loss. glad to hear Eden is doing ok. i wish you all health and happiness
Oh my goodness! I couldn't imagine how you were feeling this time last year.  We all stuck together and supported eachother and I feel horrible that we weren't all here for you after when you needed it.  This is something you never get 'over', you just learn to manage. My friend lost her son when he was two and my first was a newborn.  It was hard to have a newborn when we knew her little man was gone.  She has since had another baby (her 3rd) and now a boy and is finding it a bit harder to not think of the same stages she went through with her first.  She has not forgot him, still have pictures and tells her other kids about their big brother.  He will always be part of their family.
I'm so proud of you for staying strong for Eden as she needed you too!

To all the others who were once on here, I'm back to trying for our third and our last.  DH is quickly approaching 40 and that has always been our cut-off time.  I have started off the record for the first while and then if no luck, we will head back to the clinic.  I've taken 100 clomid cd 3-7 and am waiting.. so we shall see....  Anyone else out there back on the wagon??
CD7 right now....
I am 24, and have been trying to conceive for the past 2 years... I have been precribed with clomid and gonal f shots... And will be going for a scan on the 30th to see how many folicles have formed as I will be having the 1st iui.. I am really hoping this will work as I have PCOS aswell.. Keeping my fingers and hope to hear good news from all of you... All de best... Stay positive.. :)
Nisha, how did your test go??  I'll be testing in the morning (13dpo) and boy oh boy do I have my fingers crossed!! (and everything else too!!)

How's everyone else doing on here???
Thank you for all your love, support and prayers! December 18th is one year since we lost our precious Bella Rae. Words still cannot describe how we feel. I miss her everyday and will love her for the rest of my life. I just ask that you all continue to keep me and my family in your prayers!

On another note, we have decided to try for another baby. Eden is precious, and I'm happy with her (and Bella) but I've wanted more children every since I had the babies last year. I just hope and pray that everything goes smoothly, now that we know what we need to do. We have 5 frozen embryos, so we have to decide whether to use 1 or 2. It's just something we're praying about.

Hope you all get your hearts desire!!! LOVE, BLESSINGS and BABY DUST!!!
We did it again! Sure enough on the exact same cycle as last time two years ago!! Due date at this point is the day my youngest was born! Sept 14, 2012! I'm sooooo excited and can't stop shaking!! You guys have all been such amazing support and I will continue to try to be on here to be that same support.
Hi, i am 12 day post iui. I just am not understanding how to read the symptoms. I am having mild cramps on my lower abdomen and also in my lower back. I am also having excess of CM.also tender breast. Don't know if these are pregnancy symptoms or my periods are about come. Please help me someone.