I am infertiled.....adoption or surrogacy?

Hello) 3 years ago i had hysterectomy and i am not able to get pregnant....My husband and i want to have a child, so we decided to find a solution to this problem throw adoption. Recently, wehave found out that we can use surrosurrogate mother....can't decide. Unfortunately, we know about this topic nothing at all and would like to get as much information as it possible) who faced such problems? Share please
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I'm so sorry you have to go through infertility. I know this is really hard for you to accept your diagnosis. To be honest I don't know if infertility can be accepted. I was born without a uterus. I was infertile for my whole life. But I still can't accept it. You just have to learn how to live with it. At least we have options. There are treatments which can help us to become mothers. Personally I chose surrogacy. Now I'm looking for fertility center which will help me to accomplish my dream. There is also such variant as adoption. I hope you will find option which will suit you the most. I wish you best of luck!