Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community

Is spotting from 5dpo until aunt flo preventing me from getting pregnant?

I got married in August and moved to Manila. I know international travel can mess up your cycle, so I was expecting some changes, but I expected it to go back to normal by now. We have been trying to conceive since the wedding. In October my cycle was 36 days instead of my normal 28, 29 days and I spotted for the last ten days. I did see a gyno two days before af, and they did an us which came back normal for the end of the luteal phase. After that I returned to my normal cycle length but I have still been spotting from 5dpo until the cycle ends. I tried Maca root and vitex to balance my hormones but I'm started spotting two days ago. Also af went from 3 days to 4 days, not sure if it's related. So is this stopping me from having a baby do you think? Should I go get poked and prodded again to find out what is causing it?