Low progesterone at 6 weeks pregnant...

I just wanted to see if anyone else has been through a similar situation and what your outcome was/is. I went to the doctor last week at 6 weeks 3 days pregnant. (this is my first pregnancy--29 years old) They did an ultrasound. There was a heartbeat but it was a little low and the baby was measuring 6 weeks instead of 6 weeks 3 days. I am 100% positive of the 36 hour time frame I ovulated. The doctor was concerned about the heart rate and size. They drew labs-- my progesterone was 8.8 and my HCG level was 32000. She started my on progesterone 200mg PO at bedtime (which is making me feel awful). They redrew my labs yesterday--72 hours later--and my HCG was 42000 and my progesterone went up to 28. They said they will see me in a month for an ultrasound and blood work. I am so stressed at this point and feel like something is wrong with the baby and that I am going to miscarry. Just wanted to know if there are others going through something similar.
That progesterone number of 28 is a good number.  Anything over 20 is in the normal range esp. that early.  And its great that it went up so quick because progesterone is what supports the pregnancy until 10-12 weeks when the placenta takes over.  As far as heartrate and size you may have implanted late so that may be why it was a little slow.  As long as you aren't haven't any pain or bleeding I wouldn't stress too much.  Good luck to you.