Lower back pain with spotting and clear mucus?

I am having lower back pain and my af is 3 days past due and this morning i went to the restroom and when I wiped I had some clear mucus and now I am spotting pink and brown discharge that is mixed with clear mucus. Have anyone had this happen?  I tested yseterday morning and the results was bnf.  Pleas help???
i have had spotting like that a few days prior to starting. i cant tell you if you are pg or not pg, but if you are late and took a test, and with what you described, maybe af is just around the corner/
I had that once also but unfortunately I wasn't preggo.  It started light brown and then turned mucousy mixed with light red and then AF came the next day.  But hopefully yours will be something better than AF.  Good luck!
why is it that all these post are so old?