Muliple complications, harmones, bicornuate, blocked tubes

I'm 31, diagnosed with imbalanced harmone levels ( leading to anovulation -highly irregular cycles), a bicornuate uterus and blocked fallopian tubes through a saline sonogram. Can you help me with your advice on whats the next best step for me to ever achieve pregnancy ? My doctor tells me that a diagnostic laparoscopy, and an IVF may be only potential solutions. I'm very scared and disappointed. My family has no history of infertility and I'm utterly shocked at my diagnosis.

Would I be needing multiple surgeries - can my body support all of them ? I read that I may need metroplasty, tubal reversal and/or IVF to increase my chances ? Not to forget some medications to regulate ovulation. What should I do ? Is this a rare case ? or there have been similar cases and can you tell me whats the recommended steps here ?

Thanks so much, appreciate any good words at this time.
I have blocked tubes and a slight bicornuate uterus too. I had a diagnostic lap done about a year ago where they fixed my uterus by shaving down the septum. When you have blocked tubes IVF is probably the best option to bypass them completely. I'm starting my first IVF now because of my tubes. The imbalanced hormones can probably be helped with clomid or a similar drug and when you do IVF they put you on different medications to control your cycle. If I could do one thing over again I wouldn't have wasted 4 years trying to get diagnosed, then IUI's, and clomid when I really should have gone straight to IVF. I know it's a major shock when you find out you have fertility problems, but there is hope and you can overcome it. Good luck