Miracles do happen!! I'm sending good well wishes to you! Let us know when you next test. Hugs
Below you can find a list of what happens after a day-3 IVF embryo transfer day by day:
– Day 1: The embryo will continue growing and developing. At this stage, it will turn from a 6-8 cell embryo to a morula.
– Day 2: It will turn from morula to blastocyst.
– Day 3: The blastocyst embryo breaks through the zona pellucida.
– Day 4: The blastocyst attaches itself to the maternal uterus.
– Day 5: Embryo implantation begins.
– Day 6: Embryo implantation continues.
– Day 7: Now, embryo implantation is complete. At this stage, the embryo is called “fetus” and it will develop together with the placenta.
– Day 8: The woman’s body starts releasing hCG hormone (human chorionic gonadotropin), which will enter the bloodstream.
– Day 9: Fetal development continues together with hCG production.
– Day 10: Fetal development continues together with hCG production.
– Day 11: By this time onwards, hCG levels are high enough as to be detected by means of a pregnancy test.
I hope this helps i
i have been around for a long time. I have seen many less than stellar embryos turn into the most beautiful babies. keep faith.
sending a ton of baby dust your way!