Our Turn Soon...
Welcome ladies! I hope we can all continue to support, inspire, and hope together. Some of us have already been through multiple rounds together, facing this roller-coaster with fearless optimism, and I have been so uplifted by the ladies' kindness, knowledge, and understanding. We invite you to join in....

We are here because we know it will be our turn soon!
Camdy: That is great you found a way to get around the perf anxiety! It is wonderful you got through this with no stress. I am ready to hear a BFP so SSBD to you on your TWW!

Owl: I am still in shock for you! I really thought I would log in to hear a BFP from you, I cannot believe this still. I am so ready for this to be over for all of us. I am going to take a break after this round of Clomid myself. If nothing happens over the next 3 months, I will then ask to be reffered to an RE. I think.

mango: I agree with you on the meds and our bodies. Breaks are good, I am about ready as this has been to mind tolling for me. 200mg is making me really think!

All: I got on hoping for some good news. Found out my friend is having a boy in Dec and then another girl that was in the navy with me is now pg too. It is hard. I am still debating on the baby shower this coming Sat...

Owl - I am shocked too. Sorry to hear...but if af doesn't show up in the next week, then test again. Not EVERYONE gets a bfp in the tww. Remember, I even failed a blood test at the end of the tww...I just needed a few more days.

Well, all, I think the bfp this month goes to my 19 year old sister having her second pregnancy now. It just doesn't seem fair. She's not married, her bf is a jerk, she's too young, and PLANNED on having this baby while they are all still on welfare. I just don't get it sometimes. She's my sis and I love her - and I'm going to have a new niece/nephew, but I just want MY turn! I feel like throwing myself on the floor, kicking and screaming! This is a tough one to get support with because no one can say mean things about my sis (only me!) but I just want to be angry about it.

I too think I am done with baby showers. I promised to help with my sister's (Amy - the one who got preggo a few months ago), but I will just send supplies up and I am done with the shower thing. I just don't think I can do it.

We need some positivity around here...someone remind me why all this hurt is worth it (I know, but I just need a reminder). :)
Oh, I guess the good news is that I am starting to break out again, my uterus is a tiny bit sore (ar at least there is some sort of activity) and my stool is getting loose...hoping af is on it's way in the next few days (or TODAY) and I can schedule the hsg test. My MIL goes back to work on August 11 (teacher) and I am hoping to do the test before then! Wish me luck!
Hey ladies!

Sorry to have everyone worried, it has been a very long long week! Well lets me say this..I was prego...had another m/c! I went to the hospital for the amount of blood that I was having, and then did an u/s and bloodwork. Well I ended up staying for a blood transfusion because I already have a low blood count, and my anima got really bad. DH is just not happy. Lord, it is pretty bad. I am just so stressed out with everything and I am just so tired. I really think that I have to just take some time to myself, and get myself back together. I am seeing my options but, I really think that I may just take some time to focus on school, work and my dh. I miss all of you, and Ill respond back to everyones postings!

SSBD!
Rain: I am soo sorry that happened to you again! I would be livid with my doctors because you KNEW something wasn't right and it took them nearly 2 weeks for them to listen enough to take blood (that they lost). Not saying that something could have been wrong from the beginning, but its hard not to blame them that had they acted more appropriately something COULD have been done to save you from another heartbreak.  The only lining that could be seen now, is hopefully they can find out what is causing you to have the m/c and fix it so that you WILL carry to term. Possibly low progesterone? Whatever happens please keep in touch and stay strong! Tell DH he MUST BE YOUR ROCK OF SUPPORT RIGHT NOW!

Owl: I don't believe it. There must have been some mistake with your test, because you had every single thing I had leading up to my BFP. I've been watching and waiting to hear some good news from you. I still say give it a few days, maybe go to the dr. for blood test. I'm not giving up on you yet :0)!

Amanda: It will all be worth it, all of the pain, dissappointment, hopless, envious, feelings you have from this dreaded TTC will all dissappear whenever some concoction of prayer, meds, and timing works for you. Actually getting pregnant was so surreal of happening to me we tried for 2.5 years naturally, and 6 months on meds. I had all but lost hope of adding to our family, and suddenly it happened.

I'm hoping all of you will maintain the strength and faith it takes to make this come true, because ladies..... IT WILL
I can relate to dealing with the 19 year old sister. Mine has a 1 year old she can barely take care of (my parents support both of them) and she came up pregnant again a few months ago. My DH and I were experiencing one failed IUI after another, so I was struggling in understanding her situation. Then to make matters worse, she had an abortion. I was shocked and beyond devastated. I was literally paying thousands of dollars in the hopes of having my first child and she paid someone to rid her of her second. Needless to say our relationship isn't nearly as strong as yours with your sister but the feelings are tough for certain.  Just know your day will come and God will bless you a million times over.
Hi girls, I'm feeling kind of down. On cd16 today and still no positive OPK test. I went for a follicle check few days ago and things looked good, but this waiting game is really making me anxious and nervous and feeling all over the place. Just venting...I've been on an emotional roller coaster ride since May (when I started clomid) and now, 2 months later, I am still waiting and wondering wht the future holds. I have firm faith in my Lord above, but I am only human to feel this way sometimes. You all have been a great support to me, since my family is overseas and I hardly see them except maybe once a year. I love you all like my very own sisters. If I was with you all in person, I'd be giving you all *HUGS**

Thanks for listening...need all the help from above, especially this coming week...
I haven't been here for a while..

owl, I'm so sorry about your bfn..but could it be too early to test? I know we were all hoping for your bfp, everything looked so righ! Have you had af yet?

trying, if you don't feel like going to the shower just skip it, it's def not worth it if it's going to make you feel bad, just say you were feeling sick and weren't able to make it..

amanda, sorry about your sister, it's def not fair! but our time will come, eventually.. and it will be all worth it :)

mango, I'm sorry you're feeling down. I was feeling like that the whole weekend. My hubby's family was in town and there was baby talk 24/7 between all his sisters talking about their babies. I think we all know how you feel, we've been there for one reason or another. Stay strong, and cry if you need to, it would help you feel better :) HUGS to you!

All,
I went for an u/s yesterday after taking 200mg clomid cd13-cd18. Looks like my follicles are growing, but even though the dr said I was making big progress I think they're still very small. I had 1 on each side, one at 11mm and other at 12mm I think.. which is really not big at all... she did say my lining is getting thicker at 7mm so that's def great news.. she said we needed to wait for lab results to confirm we're going the right direction, she said I needed my estrogen levels at least above 100... well later on the nurse called and said my estrogen levels were 208!!! I started doing OPK this morning and will do until Thursday, if I haven't ovulated by Thursday morning I'll go in for another u/s and they will more than likely give me an hcg injection...
I'm just so happy to know that things are going in the right direction, finally. I'm actually gonna ovulate!!!! who would've thought estrogen could make me so happy :)
Lin and Want - thanks for the encouraging words...it really does help! Yesterday was just a tough day, but I am processing it better and just trying to ignore it this time.

trh - I can't imagine! My sister's know how bad I am wanting a child and I can't imagine if one of them went and aborted. I can't imagine how that made you feel. But your story did help put things in perspective for me. It's certainly a lot easier for me to deal with her pregnancy rather than an abortion. I feel for you hun and thanks for sharing your story!

Rain - I knew something was up. Things just didn't seem right. You are on here all the time and are ready and willing to share info. I knew something big had to happen for you to leave us all hanging! I am SO SO SO sorry to hear for your loss...again. :( It's so tough and if you need someone to talk to, I'm right here. Have you done any diagnostic testing to see why this keeps happening? My dr said if I had 2 mc then she would do a TON of work before letting me try again. You def need a new dr. Not that they can stop a mc, but maybe to find answers and do something to try and prevent it or decrease the odds of it happening again.

Mango - I didnt get a +opk until cd16 on my first cycle. Remember, we don't all have perfect cycles. In fact, I don't think anyone here has o'd on cd14. It's tough not to get discouraged though. Are you testing more than once per day? I know that's how I caught mine. Good luck hun! Hang in there!

Owl - I agree with lin. Give it a few more days and test again, just to be sure!

All - my uterus is cramping up again...which is a good sign that af it on it's way! Woo hoo! Also, I am so tired this week I can't get out of bed and make it to work on time! I've got to start af soon before I lose my job! LOL.  Well, today my sister (the one with the twins - I know it's hard to keep up as I have 3 sisters) goes back to work today for the first time since maternity leave. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as this will be a tough day for her.
So much goin on here!

Rain: I am so sorry. There is nothing I can say but I hope you start feeling better soon. It is so hard to lose something you want so bad!

Owl: How are you holding up?

Amanda: Great to hear af should be coming soon. I was home with my ds for over 5 months when I went back to work/school and it was very difficult. I would never be able to do the 6 week thing. I hope I will be able to stay home 3 months with my next one.

Mango: Try not to stress about the opk. I just take them with a grain of salt but bd every other day for verification.

Anyone else I missed I hope all is well. I just finished round for of Clomid and it was 200mg. No major side effects other than if I don't eat every 2 hours I get really shakey and nausteous. I am also still having the vision issues but only for first 30 min after I get up in the mornings. I left a message for my Dr to call me so we can discuss all my options left and of course, no call back yet.
Are you also on metformin? I too was getting really sick if i didn't eat every couple hours but I think it was the metformin not the clomid, i could be wrong though. I learned not to eat big meals and just eat small portions about 5 times a day, it def helps!
I'm not on metformin just clomid. I always get hungry more often when taking clomid but yesterday was bad. I really had to eat every 2 hours in the afternoon because I was shaking so bad I couldn't even sit down. I thought I was going to throw up. I think it is the 200mg. How long have you been on the 200mg?
I was on 100mg cd5-9 but my follicles didn't grow so they added 200mg cd13-cd18.
Oh I see. Ya, I didn't have this when on the lower dose of Clomid but 200mg is a lot :) I sure hope that works out for you. I don't know what I will try next.
Good morning ladies! Thank you for all your support! I'm actually doing fine, I was just busy these past few days with work. I kept the hope alive... even called the dr yesterday and asked if I should come in and test b/c I was only spotting the tiniest bit (not even a panty-liner-worth)... but this am AF pretty much came. I guess it wasn't my turn... how wicked can these 'symptoms' be. I really thought I had this month :( Anyway, my DH is traveling right around where I think I'd O in Aug, so I don't think I will take clomid. I hope you ladies don't mind if I'm on here au naturel! I'm going to chart and just see whats up without the drug. We are preparing to move as well... and it takes a BIG yank to get off this island. So... I think I'll have to wait for Canada to get pregs.

Trying: I'm glad to hear the 200mg didn't give you a bunch of side effects. Oh, I hope this is your month! I wonder if you'll O earlier...

Amanda: I hope your AF comes too. I was exhausted yesterday and it showed today...so here's hoping for you. It's time to start a new cycle, right?!

Wantmy: I'm glad you are able to see this stuff at your drs... knowing how much estrogen you have is such a good sign for O in the next week! I'm sure they'll grow bigger. Crossing my fingers for you!

Mango: 16 is pretty early for our thread...I'm sure it will come. Stay positive...now is when you need gently, positive, faith most. The egg needs your support! No stress! You can do it!

Lin: Thanks for checking in on us. I was thinking of you last week b/c I felt like my signs were so similar to yours when you got your BFP. OH well... maybe next time. You gave me hope knowing you got yours on the 5th round. It gave me strength to go on and never give up!

Would you ladies agree about not taking clomid this month? My DH would be leaving on day 15. What would you do?
Owl - how long will he be gone for? If he will be gone for a while, I might skip the clomid too. Not only to save a few bucks, but maybe to give your body a rest...I hear that clomid can make the uterine lining thin, so taking a break might help you to avoid that. And of course you are welcomed to stay here au natural! We would miss you too much if you left! Let us know what you decide to do and good luck moving!
Vancouver is an awesome city! I LOVE IT. I travel there once every year. Let me know where you move to, I might come visit you :) Good luck with the move!
Hey Ladies, Well went and got the D & C, everything seems to have looked ok "in there", test will come back today. My old OBGYN took over the case, since my "new" GYN was a *****. Sorry! I really can't stand her. I dont want to fully blame her for everything, but I really think that if she would have stopped and listen and helped me when I was asking for things may have been a little better. I truly think that God has plans for all of us, and when our time comes, he will make sure everything goes as plans! me and DH have really talked about things, and we are just going to play by ear. My OBGYN said that he will help me, I am a "speacial case". He said for me to come in Friday so we can discuss what the next step will be. I am eating, breathing. and thinking baby 24-7. Which I know that it isn't helping at all. And I know this can be really stressful, and it will be always stressing over trying to get prego is more harmful then good. I just want to be prego before the end of the year. I just want to have a 2011 baby, and ill be so happy! Thank you to everyone! All every one of you girls, that have been keeping me from going crazy! BIG HUG TO ALL!
Rain: I'm glad you are going to see the other dr...it was really malpractice what they did to you. I hope he will be able to help you! I want a 2011 baby too -- but because in the Chinese Year system it will be 'the year of the rabbit' and my mom is a rabbit, so that would be so wonderful.

We're not moving until October 1st, but leaving here you have to send a container by boat (with our car) and lots of complex stuff. We came here with a computer and two bags, but we're leaving with ALOT more!! So there's still time, but I'm in countdown mode for sure. DH will be back by Aug 21st, so just in the window (10-21) of where my O would be. I guess I'll take a break from clomid.

My AF is SUPER SUPER heavy. At least I know there would have been a good thick lining for the eggie. :( But I am feeling so much happier the past two days. It's not fair that right at an expected BFP your mood is so volitale. It's like a double whammy. No everything feels like its perfect and possible... but those days leading up were hard.

Have a good day ladies.
Rain - I am glad you are going to be treated differenly now. My dr said that 2 mc was enough for concern and extra testing/monitoring, while everything I see online says 3 mc before concern. Regardless, she promised a lot more monitoring during the next pregnancy (because there WILL be a next one)! I hope they figure out what is going on with you and can give you some tips or tricks to help you out.

Owl - if dh is going to be gone during that window, I would skip clomid this time too. But no harm in hoping for early o and dancing anyway! They say the moment you quit trying it just happens. I hope it works that way for you. But please don't leave our forum. You provide so much positivity around here when none of us seem to be in a good mood. Yo make me feel better at least, so don't leave us! :) Also, those swimmers can hang around a few days too waiting for that precious egg. It's definetly worth it to send him off "wanting more" if you know what I mean, ha ha!

Anyone know how to entice AF to arrive? I read that vitamin c and hot baths can help. I am not sure I want to try the vitamin c thing as I am already a vitamin drug addict at this point (with all this folate and prenatals). But a hot bath sounds nice anyway. I also read that achieving the big o can help as it gets your uterus contracting, which makes sense. I always tell dh that he "shakes it out of me" because I nearly always start af right after sex. But any other suggestions would be helpful. Today is cd28 and I know that is a bit early to start getting anxious, but I just want to move on!!!!

On another note, i have decided to start a new opportunity in my life. I have been attending Lia Sophia jewelry parties for a few years now. Well, our advisor has moved so i was thinking about taking up her business she has established here. One thing led to another and the offer is too good to pass up. I LOVE throwing parties, in fact I am the "baby shower lady" as I have done over 30 baby showers, and since the baby thing is becoming too much I decided to do the jewelry parties instead. It's a reasonable income for part time work and the products are totally awesome! Please wish me luck and great success in this endeavor. Hopefully this new opportunity can help take some of the tension away and give me something else to look forward to and distract me. Also, if any of you ladies are interested in buying or booking a book/home party, let me know! Ha ha! ;)