Our Turn Soon...
Welcome ladies! I hope we can all continue to support, inspire, and hope together. Some of us have already been through multiple rounds together, facing this roller-coaster with fearless optimism, and I have been so uplifted by the ladies' kindness, knowledge, and understanding. We invite you to join in....

We are here because we know it will be our turn soon!
Rain ~ Wow! I am amazed at how well you are handling this!  You are really trying to stay positive ~ good for you!  And I'm so glad that a different dr. will be seeing you.

Amandamae ~ good luck with your new business!  I used to sell Pampered Chef and loved doing home parties.  I just recently quit because my job is so time-consuming . . . I needed some down-time.

All ~ Well, I got my CD21 bloodwork back . . . 10.1!!  This is the first time it's ever reached this high so I am super excited!!  I'm halfway through this miserable tww!
I have one more day of BCP!!!  I have never wanted AF to come so bad :-)  I am really hopeful for this round and just want to start the process again.  I've enjoyed the break, I really think I needed it.  Plus this last month has been very crazy and stressful at work.  Things are now easing up alittle so that's good.  

I am sorry to hear what has been going on with everyone.  I am really hoping for some good news from someone soon.  I know this has been hard and draining for all of us but this is going to happen for us ALL soon :-)  If you think about it, it normally takes people about 3-6 months for people to get pregnant who don't have some type of condition.  Well alot of us have something whether it's PCOS or something else.  so we're all taking something to help regulate us.  Well we're all around that 3-6 months taking Clomid so it's going to happen soon :-)  And someone had said is it worth it and let me tell you, that first moment you hold your baby it will definitely all be worth it :-)  So good luck to everyone!!!  I can't wait to hear about a BFP soon!!!

Rain - My heart completely goes out to you.  Something did not seem right and I wish these drs would take us serious when we say something doesn't seem right.  I knew something wasn't right with me when I got my +opk and not a BFP or AF, then when I took provera I always get AF like 2 days after  It took me 7 days.  I even said both times this doesn't seem right.  Well sure enough I had a cyst and it could've been found earlier.  so I really hope you get a good dr that will help you and figure out why you have had 2 m/c.  I'm keeping you in my prayers.  

Owl -  I am so sorry that AF came.  I really thought this was your month.  I agree with taking a break especially if you're not sure when your DH will be home if you O.  But I do actually think it could happen while you're not officially trying too.  so good luck and I agree please continue on this forum.  You give so much positive energy.

Amanda - I hope you get AF soon too and we can be cycle buddies again :-)  Good luck on your new adventure.  That's exciting.

Mango - I'm sorry you were feeling down.  I hope you got your  +opk.  Don't worry CD16 is early for us.  I didn't get my until CD 21 and 18.  Good luck.

Trying - glad to hear you didn't have too many side affects on 200.  Good luck this cycle!!

Camdynrae - that's great news!!!  This could be your month.  Just one more week.  Oh I hope for good news.

Well good luck everyone!!  SSBD to you all!!!
owl: I can only imagin how things are going, and I think with you moving and with DH not around right now, I think you should skip this month from Clomid. It would do some good for your body, also mind and spirt! Do it all natural (we'll be on the same boat!) Once I get my results back the doc will let me know if he would continue to try Clomid (since he thinks that it is all that I need to get prego, before doing another type of treatment, but we shell see) but I think I am just going to do OPK and temps. I haven't really like doing temps just because it is so hard to remember to do that right away, and there are times where I don't get up that the time I am supose to. As far as my doc, I am so illing to sue her, because I dont know if I am really even able to. I have to talk to my lawyer, because things are so sketchy.
amandamae1126  & camdynrae & CarlisMaMa: *HUGS TO ALL OF YOU* And Thank you for the kind words. I am trying to stay positive, because I know I am able to get prego, and there is just something in my body that is saying "NO", I am exercising alot more, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. The crazy part is that, they say to be active when TTC and for women who are a little on the over weight side to lose weight. I am on Metformin and have lost about 29 lbs in the last 3 months. So I think it is a catch 22...because should  I just walk, instead of doing crazy yoga, and other excerise that I do? Or when I feel that something is up, do I just take it slow, and make sure I get all the right tests done to rule out pregnancy or confirm. I am really stressed but, I am just not sure how to show it. I don't want people to know, but its like I am hurt stressed, mad all at the same time. I need a vaction!

amandamae1126: I think that take over her business would be wonderful! It is some fun and you enjoy it then why not! I think you should go for it! and see where it takes you. Being your own boss, and doing something that you like to do, and bring in money is alway a good thing, and it also will help time pass by. I SUPPORT YOU!!!! LETS GO AMANDA!
Side note: you do baby showers? I was thinking last week when I was MIA, about everyone on here. And I was like wouldn't it be a wonderful idea if when a couple of geta BFP that we can all like see each other or something...like a big baby shower/party for all. I don't know just a crazy idea.

camdynrae: I hope you get good news next week! Lets go TWW! SSBD. Do you do temps? I am happy that you got a good high number...means that things are looking for the positive!!! YAY!

CarlisMaMa: I know how hard it is to want AF to come! I remember just sitting here just..AF can you please just come! I was wishing and praying for her to show her ugly face! I wanted it so badly! crazy! But one more day..and you can start your next steps into a new journey! Also I am happy that work has calmed down a bit, which is always a good things!

SSBD TO ALL!!! Praying for all of us!!! Good Health, good mind and sprint..and a praying that god will bless us with a baby of our own!

Where is Jenn at??
Rain, Seems like you're doing a bit better, I'm glad! I hope your new doctor does better at monitoring everything that's going on in your body. Have you gone to a RE? When I was going to my ob they only did clomid and cd21 test, I'm now going to an RE and I've literally have been going to the doctor about 2 a week for ultrasounds and blood work, it's a bit hectic, but I know other wise they would've just end up telling me I didn't O and they didn't know why. btw, I LOVE the idea of a shower hehe! I think we all live all over the country though, but many times I've wonder what ppl are like in real life hehe.

Owl, I think a break would be good. We all breath ttc 24/7 and it's good to take a break from that. Like everyone else said, many many people get pg after a break, when they're more relaxed. Good luck to you! and don't leave us :) you're always so positive and helpful!

amanda, the business opportunity sounds great! It would def help you get your mind thinking about something other than ttc if nothing else! hehe..

Carlismama, yay for starting a new cycle! you would think that bc of the bc pill you will be getting af soon, since it's suposed to also regulate cycles! I hope everything goes well next clomid cycle! Have they checked to see if the cyst is gone already?

All,
I went to my RE this morning and got yet another Ultrasound and blood work. I had a mature follicle at 18mm and one at 14mm. Dr said it was looking great and I should O by Sunday. If I haven't by then then I'll get an hcg shot. this has been a looong cycle. I'm already on cd22 and still haven't O. I asked the nurse and she said as long as the follicles are still there and growing it doesn't matter how long my cycle is, that I still have a chance.
It's getting REALLY expensive though, it's  $130 every time I go to the dr which is about twice a week. My insurance pays 75% and I gotta pay 25% on the spot. I keep complaining about it to DH, but he says the spending it's only gonna get worse after we actually get pg and have a baby and thankfully we can kind of afford it  right now so I guess I'm thankful for that.
Has anybody done an HCG shot? Did your insurance cover it? How much is it?

Thanks everyone!!! Thank you for being here for each other, it def helps a whole lot to have some other women going through this and being able to talk ttc and get support. I'm so very thankful for all of you in this forum :)
Hi all: I have been catching up on here.

Rain: Are your Dr's telling you any ideas? I have had 2 mc but my ds was between them. I am scared to have another but they just say to test early and then if I get a BFP they will do blood work right away.

Amanda: Good luck with the business opportunity. Maybe it will give you something to do that can keep your mind off all this and that they say helps. We all have trouble with that I think!

Camdy: Congrats on those numbers! That is progesterone? That sounds really good, I hope this is it for you!!!

Carlis: I hope that af shows for you soon. This is going to be a good month, I can feel it! I have made it through 4 rounds of clomid so now we just wait I guess.

Wantmy1st: Those follicles sound great! I wish you so much luck on this cycle! Spending all this money is hard and I understand. When you do get pg though, it won't be so bad. I didn't even have ins. when I had my ds, I am a vet so my part was covered but his wasn't so I had to pay over $2000 just to take him home and then in less than 24 hours they put him back in the hospital for 3 days which was again over $2000. Well, it got much better after that and I only had to spend about $100-200 every 3 months for his check ups. It is a small price to pay.

Well, today is my ds 2nd birthday. I cannot believe it! It is hitting me pretty hard. I also have to take him for an u/s on Monday which is scarey for me. There isn't anything "wrong" but I had some complications during my pg with him and because they were doings u/s on my twice a week, they discovered that one of his kidneys were smaller than the other and it would be addressed when he was born. I just got insurance about 4 months ago and my new Dr wants to address this now. So, I am praying all is okay for him. I am just trying to relax some my last week before going back to work. It has been a crazy month. I still haven't heard back from the Dr so will call today to see what our plan is this month. Now, I just wait and getting ready to BD every other day.

wantmy1stbaby: hey girl! I am doing a little bit better, one day at a time! That is all I can ask for. The RE was the one that kept saying that I can't get prego because of my weight. And she was the one that said no to the bloodwork. My OBGYN is the one that gave me clomid last year, when I had my son. He is pretty cool, I have an appt tomm at 12:45 with him, to go over everything, and to start our new treatment plan.

Tryingforbaby2: Aww wish lil man a happy birthday for us! even thou he doesn't know us :), well Dr is not saying much until we have all labs and scan and everything back. I am just really being open mind about everything. I am a little scared to go tom. but at the same time, something is going on in my body that isn't doing its job right. So we have to take "baby steps" to make sure that I will be healthy enough to carry a child!
still waiting to ovulate....cd19 today!!! I hate this wait!!!
So I started spotting today. So I called the dr and they told me I didn't have to take my last pill today and to count today as day 1 :). I have an appt tomorrow to have an u/s to check on the cyst. Please keep me in your prayers that it's gone so I can move on!!!!

Mango hang in there. I ovulated late both times and as late as cd21. So don't give up :)

ssbd everyone!!!!
Mango: Hang in there, it will come :)

Carlis: Great news that you are spotting!!! Finally, you can move on to a new cycle.

Rain: Try to stay positive about tomorrow. I hope that there is a good plan for you.

All: I am going Monday for more blood work and have to take my ds for blood work and u/s. I am a little nervous about what this will all show but time will tell. Did anyone have bloodwork done mid cycle like CD 14 like me? I got my numbers and unsure about them and what they mean.
My chest is full of pimples, my uterus is full of cramps, I am so tired, I can demolish a pan of brownies in under 30 seconds....where is af?!!!! She MUST come today!

Glad everyone is doing well. Let's get some positive news soon! We all deserve it!
mango, I am on cd23 and haven't ovulated yet. Dr said that I should ovulate by Sunday which will be cd25 or if I haven't had a positive OPK by then they'll do a trigger shot. Hang in there.. we'll get there :)

carlismama, hope your cyst is gone and that you can start a new fresh cycle! Keep us updated!

Trying, I had blood work and U/S on cd13. They did an u/s to monitor the growth of my follicles and the blood work to see my estrogen levels and to predict whether I'd be able to ovulate or not (or something like that)

All,
I got a call from the nurse yesterday. She said to do OPK until Sunday morning and if I haven't got a positive by sunday morning to go to the pharmacy, get the hcg prescription and go to their office so I can get the shot. I have to say I was surprised they were open on a Sunday, but she said "your hormones don't know whether is the weekend or not" so they're open 7 days a week, except christmas and new years. I have to say that it made me feel like they take their job seriously and that's good. Hopefully I'll O by sunday, I got a negative this morning. I'm really trying to be hopeful, but I KNOW i'll be at the drs on Sunday :(
CarlisMaMa,: Good Luck today! I have my appt at 12:45 so hopefully we will get good news so we can move forward!

Tryingforbaby2: Thanks! I am just keeping my head up and stay positive!

Well had a really rough night last night. Not feeling so well today. But I am just hopeing and praying that everything is ok. I will keep everyone updated! ill share what happen when I get back from the appt. HUGS!

SSBD!
Rain & Carlis ~ praying for both of you!  Let us know.

Trying ~ yeah, the 10.1 was my CD21 progesterone level.  It's never been that high for me before!

The baby shower idea sounds fun.  It could be at my house . . . I think I'm pretty central for all you guys :)  I'm in Ohio and we've got Canada, Hawaii and Virginia (and where else?), so Ohio's definately in the middle :) Haha!  Although it would be neat to get to know each other outside of our "infertility."  Anybody on facebook??

I'm afraid that af is about to show her ugly face :(  This morning, my temps were down by .3 degrees and I've been having pains in my left ovary which is typical for right before af for me.  Any chance this could be implantation??  I'm at CD28, but 9 dpo.  Man, I was hoping this was my cycle!  If not, they're sending me on to Indy (about 3 hours away) and it's gonna get really expensive, I'm sure! Insurance has already stopped paying for EVERYTHING :(
Woo hoo the cyst is gone :). No spotting today but the u/s showed af is on her way :). I am picking up my 3rd round of clomid and if all goes well I'm gonna do an iui this month. I'm in such a happy optimistic state right now. Woo hoo!!!

Hope you are all having a great day. TGIF!!

Camdynrae I hope it's implantation. I have high hopes for you this month.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Good morning everyone! Happy friday. It sounds like we have some O's coming up this weekend! Mango and Wantmy, I know you'll get good news soon. Are you ladies testing twice a day? For so many of us this last cycle our + came in the afternoon, after we had a neg. in the morning... just a thought... are you BDing in case?

Trying: What did you dr say about your numbers? Happy *BIRTHDAY* to your son! Two years old--that's so cool. I'm sorry to hear about his health challenges...but life is so resilient, especially at that age. I'm sure he'll be fine. I know it doesn't help when you have to see him go through anything uncomfortable. It must be the hardest thing in the world.  And it sounds like you are happy with this new dr after all? What will the Monday test look for?

Carlis: Oh I'm so glad you are about to being again. I pray your cyst has gone away... keep us posted. I bet you'll have good news!

Rain: Let us know what happens. It still is shocking what happened to you last cycle. I'm interested to hear what the new treatment plan will be for you.

Amanda: She's right around the corner for sure! It's like a big pressure valve, right?! Nothing than a BFP is better than when AF comes and gives you a new lease on the month ahead!!!

VIRTUAL BABY SHOWERS... have you heard of this? Its when friends live all over the place and can't actually GO, they arrange it so all the gifts arrive on the same day (fedex or guaranteed delivery)--I think that would be so fun. Something to look forward to...

so I guess I'm pretty alone in the timing of cycle--Carlis, you and I are the closest it seems. It's comforting to look up the mountain and see all you climbers scattered above me...
here we come... up up up.

Where is Sherry? Hope she is okay.
CARLIS: Yours came in as I was writing. YIPEEE!!!! I knew it!!! That's excellent news!!! Something to celebrate for sure. :)
I am going to start complaining to you all more often...af just arrived! I was able to schedule the hsg test for August 6 at 2:00...keep me in your thoughts and prayers! I am nervous about it, but so excited to get started again!

Carlis - looks like we will be on the same cycle again! Awesome that the cyst went away!

Owl - I am right behind you...don't step on me! LOL. I've not heard of the vitual baby showers, but that sounds awesome. We could skype and watch eath other open gifts! How fun! Love it!!!!

Where is sherry? It's been a while...hope she is ok.

Cam - sorry about the downer day, but don't count yourself out yet!

Rain and wants - I will be praying for you.

Trying - you said you got your numbers, what were they?

All - I am in a delightful mood. So glad af came so i can move forward finally. Ready to baby dance for REAL! But now I am jumping ahead of myself. LOL
SSBD TO ALL!!!!

Well doc had an ER c-section so we kind of didn't get to finish everything we wants to. But he said that he would call cell and to be on stand by. He is pretty good, and even if it past 5 he would call and fit me into his schedule. I like him. Bloodwork shows that HCG are falling which is good, and that my hormone levels are ALL over the place, which is ok and bad. He believes that my PCOS isn't playing a role in the M/C. But he wants to do other exams and test. (I LOVE HIM!! SHHHHHH DON"T TELL MY HUBBY) Then he got a page, and was like HOLD!  But he also told me this: Spotting shouldn't be considered CD1. Not until it is "RED" or a somewhat "normal/light" flow should it be called CD1. Which was opp. that I was doing. First sight of bleeding..I thought was CD-1, and I always did Clomid. But he said that I O! and he said that we are going to be on Clomid for 3 more rounds. He said that he isn't so concern about my weight. Yes it would be a good idea, but with my weight loss, he knows I am serious about my health and that I am getting ready for my baby! He said that since I was taking Clomid CD3 (when it really wasn't CD3-just spotting), he is going to try CD5 and we will see what happens. Hopefully we can move forward in about 4-6 weeks. I am going to really just do it natural right now. I have heard women to have had MC and then next thing you know they get prego again. Just being open minded about everything. Whatever comes my way, I am ready to take the bull by the horns!
You have such an amazing attitude... and sounds like a great doctor, too! Best of luck to you in the coming months.