Ovulation after 10mg Provera
I was prescribed 10mg provera to induce my period because I had not had one since Dec 31, 2009. I started the pills on June 24 and the last day was July 2. I got a normal period from July 4 to July 10. What I am wondering is if it would be likely for my body to kick into a 28 day cycle and therefore ovulate on cd 14 or will I go back to my 30-45 day cycle and ovulate later? Before my Dec cycle I never knew when my periods would come. But they were always somewhere between 30-45 days.
I to am on provera and I take mine starting on the first of every month for 10 days. so my cycles are about 31 days long. I not sure if it will change your normal ovulation time after you stop taking it but while your on it it should depend on how long your cycles are. if you take the provera to were your period would start every 28 days than it should be around the normal 11-14 days. If its between 30-45 days you have a large gap and it can be anywere from cd 13-23. Its best to take your pill on the same date every month unless your dr told you otherwise so that you can pin point it alittle better. Good luck and I hope this helps.
Well they only prescribed me the one month of provera to induce my period so now I don't know when I should ovulate or get my next period since this forced period was the first one I've had on six months
Thats weird only one month. Maybe they think it will get your cycle going on its own. Not sure if I asked already but have you been tested for pcos?
I've done my first Ivf treatment 5 days ago ,my Dr.transfered 3 Good quality embies(2 cell,4 and 8 ),i need to fly back to Usa on the 27 th of July that's gonna be the 9th day from my transfer.Can anyone give me some advice whether i should take this 13 hour flight ??? thanks
Are you taking any fertility meds after the provera, as i would find it very odd to tak provera is there is no clomid or FSH to do a cycle with, due o not have a regular cycle, provera won't make a difference if ovuation is happening anyway, as provera is just to bring on a bleed not to stimulate the ovarvies to produce follices
No they only gave me the one month of provera, no fertility meds or anything else. They did test me for pcos and it was clear.
I have regular periods till April 2017...we moved to a new place in April and after that I suffered from abnormal uterine bleeding(firstly missed period then abnormal bleeding)which last about 20 days then on June I fixed my appointment and Doctor said it's just hormonal imbalance and she prescribed Provera 10mg for 10days for 3cycles.After 3rd cycle she done ultrasound which shows I'm ovulating so she said there is no need of fertility drug,just take Provera until you got your BFP..She also added that I have multiple functional cyst in left ovary 3.8cm which is reduced in size from previous ultrasound done in April while starting my Provera.This month I didn't take Provera because I wanna conceive this month And I done my all work for that.So lil sure and I skip the pill ..now let's see