Reality Check..Is there hope???

ok so as you all know my hcg was 30 on mon 15dpo/35 wed 17dpo. doc says don't give up yet and continue the progesterone. i have looked and researched and researched slow rising hcg and have found nothing but dooming reports. has anyone ever heard of a viable pregnancy resulting after initial hcg slow rising??? just want to know the reality of the situation. i trust God completely and i know he is in control, but this is soo hard.... after 4 mc last year i can't believe this might be happening again.
Keep us posted.  I want everything to work out for you.  I don't know anyone who's really gone through this stuff except you guys.  I never worried about this kind of stuff before.   With my first one, it didn't dawn on me that I was pregnant until about 6 weeks after I missed a period.  
rita I am still praying for you...don't loose faith! God has a plan!