TTC suggestions?

My husband and I have now been trying for a year and still have had no luck. It gets very discouraging and is hard to accept after trying that long and not having any luck. I have tried ovulation tests, basal thermometer, and so many different apps to help keep track. Does anyone have any advice or has anyone else gone through something similar? Everyone around me is either pregnant or just had a baby which I am so happy for them, but again it makes this process even harder then it already is. :(
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
After a year of trying u should c a fertility specialist.   People always say it faster and cheaper to check ur husband's sperm count first to rule him out as the possible issue.  They say to have sex every other night as well starting from the last day of ur period. Chwck out "sperm meets egg"  book online
I know exactly what you're talking about! Everyone is getting pregnant! Literally everyone is having children! And this is so hard for me to watch all this and don't be a part of this baby boom party. I'm so angry at the universe! Why me? I'm constantly asking this question. Everyone around have everything I wish for. They have kids and this is my biggest dream. This is so unfair! Everyone tells me just relax and find some distraction which make me even more angry. The only thing which can relax and distract me is my own child. I wish all of us who dream about motherhood will accomplish their dream very soon.