Thin endometrium

My age is 39. I married in 2009.  I am having cervical erosion and my cervical biopsies showed no dysplasia. My doctor  told about 8 months back that this is okay no need for any treatment.  

Now i want to conceive.  But my menstrual flow is only for 2 days and also the amount of bleeding is also less previously in my early 30 i used to have 4 1/2 days menstrual flow.  can i increase the menstrual flow.  My cycles in my early 30 years are 32 days but now my cycles length is only for 28 days.  

Please help me.  Can i have conceive and delivery a baby.  I am healthy till now with no other diseases.  my cycles are very regular without interruptions.

Please advice me that can i conceive normally or i should go for IVF or surrogacy.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Talk to your doctor, they can run a variety of tests to see what your chances are before you consider ivf
Hello dear! I'm so sorry you have troubles with your ttc. Maybe you should visit another specialist? Sometimes it's better to have more than 1 point of view. Maybe other doctor will find the reason of your inability to conceive. Did your husband check his fertility? I think both of you should do medical testing and visit a couple fertility specialists. Maybe there is nothing to worry about and both of you are ok. I wish you to become parents asap!