What are the causes for immature follicles?

If the follicles are immature , when medications are prescribed what will happen to the quality of the egg?  Does it have any after effects on baby ? Please someone answer.. um so worried aboutthis. My problem is immature follicles. Progectorone is also a little less. What shall I do?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
thats excatly my question
if someone know,acknowledge us
I'm sorry this is something you both have to think about.  Immature follicles is a leading reason for infertility.  The reasons it happens can be hormonal imbalances first.  Women with PCOS often have this.  In this situation, FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) is decreased while other hormones are increased and you then might have too much of that (example, estrogen---  which can act as it's own birth control in your body).  Another reason for this hormonal situation is issues with the pituitary gland.

Many women use medications to treat this with success and it doesn't harm future babies.  Metformin is used often when a woman has pcos and leads to better fertility for example.  Work with your doctors but I would feel confident that what they treat you with is safe and you will go on to have babies.  Best of luck to you!