What cycle of Clomid are you on?? any side effects?
Hello everyone I think that this form will be very helpful for all that are on Clomid or that will start Clomid soon.

Let me start by saying that I have PCOS and I have 11 year old daughter I have been TTC on and off the last 7 years but since I been married a year ago we been trying faithfully. I was on Clomid in Nov. 2009 I was taking 50mg 3-7cd I was told that I didnt O on this round and that I would need to go up on my next round. Dec came and went no AF so went in to see if I was Pergo but no I was not so they put me on provrea then Clomid on 3-7 100mg. I am now on my 3 and last round of Clomid I am on 150mg 3-7 days and I hope that this time I O because on my last round they told me I O early on cd 15 I have never O in 11 years so that was a good thing. But doc said that the numbers where not where he wanted them to be at so that is why he up my clomid this time.
As for side effects on 50mg I had mood swings and hot flashes and the wonderful headaches... On 100mg I thank god I did not have any but did have crazy dreams with them. And with 150mg I had the vision problems. I just hope that this time works.
Would love to hear your stories on Clomid and hear how long before you got your BFP on Clomid...
GL Ants!!  I started my 100mg clomid last night, so far so good, no side effects yet. Next week is gonna be a busy week!!  LOL
you know that I have been off of clomid for 3 days and man I still having hot flashes, thats crazy I hate being hot I live in fl so it feels worst to have these hot flashes...

Yes next week is going to be a busy week..lol..
Well I made it through the weekend on Clomid!! my last pills are tonight.  Lucky i've had no side effects :) thus far (knock on wood).  Happy BD'ing this week everyone!!!!
thats great sherry.. Happy BD to all
Got baby dance fever?

I am clomid free today, started the morning off great and hope to get a pos OPK. When should I start taking the tests....? I am on CD 10 I think and have like 30 tests... dont want to go 30days of testing before I get an O though.

did you take cycle day 5-9?  if so my doc said cd 12 you should start checking. I took Cd 3-7 so im gonna start checking this thursday!!
T technically took clomid days 4-8 (since I spot for the first day- which I count as cd 1). I would be elig to start OPKs then Wednesday or Thursday as well then.
Well just had a call from the doctors office :(  my day 3 blood work and fasting test came back and my thyroid level is a little high??  They want me to go back and redo it.  If its not one thing its another!!!! I've never had a thyroid problem before.  This just put me in a bad mood :(
Sorry to hear sherry.... everything should be just fine- maybe they messed it up.. Keep us updated. Much luck to you. I hope we get +OPKs this week or next!!!!
OMG I am sorry to hear that Sherry, I hope it was a mess up and you will be fine. I wish you the best and dont stress out mama.. I too hope you get a + OPK and SSBD to all
I'm starting my 2nd round of 50 mg clomid tomorrow on cd 3.  But my periods have been so weird last few months. I get it really heavy and awful for a day and then its like goes to spotting for few days and done. I was really tired last cycle on clomid. And then when got period was few days late and no symptons til actually had it.  So...round 2 see what happens.
I hope this round of clomid works for you. I was on 150mg on round three. I hope it works for us all.. SSBD to you and I hope you O and that all else works out for you.
Thanks!!  The doc just said it was a lil high so he wanted me to redo it (PITA) Prob means more meds!! Sigh  Anywhoo, im going today to go do it and start bd this weekend!!
good to hear. have fun BDing.. SSBD
I am out of sorts today, kind of emotional (not really sure why)  I heard a piano song this morning and started crying at work !!  google this and tell me what you think of this song?     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_23saDFZGw
lol.. that is normal, that is due to clomid and it just the hormones working. I too would cry for every lil thing, that DH would say what DA you crying.. Thats one of the side effect of clomid. you will be fine it will soon pass.
My moods are always changing since TTC. Earlier my husband mad a comment about wanting to baby dance and I laughed at him, he replied trying to make a baby is a "serious matter" to me. Would you have chuckled to? LOL

I cry to TV shows any more- ever since I had my son, my emotions are like a roller coaster!

Cant wait to get a positive OPK... had lots of watery CM, so maybe I am closer than I think to Ovulate!!
Thanks! I had a small cyst on left ovary from last round of clomid. I'm hoping no more of that.

Hope it works for you too. Hope this is all our cycles!!! BD

Just took my first clomid for this cycle

Caralea-I understand! I have felt just like I'm on rollarcoaster recently! One minute I'm sad, then I'm doing pretty good, and then watch out!!! Haha

Hope you get a good OPK!!!
Good luck to you too.
Your getting close that is great... cant wait to hear that you got a +..

nazor82
wow I am sorry clomid did that to you I know them things hurt... I hope this time is a good round for you and that you get a + OPK and a BFP this time around..
SSBD to all