What cycle of Clomid are you on?? any side effects?
Hello everyone I think that this form will be very helpful for all that are on Clomid or that will start Clomid soon.

Let me start by saying that I have PCOS and I have 11 year old daughter I have been TTC on and off the last 7 years but since I been married a year ago we been trying faithfully. I was on Clomid in Nov. 2009 I was taking 50mg 3-7cd I was told that I didnt O on this round and that I would need to go up on my next round. Dec came and went no AF so went in to see if I was Pergo but no I was not so they put me on provrea then Clomid on 3-7 100mg. I am now on my 3 and last round of Clomid I am on 150mg 3-7 days and I hope that this time I O because on my last round they told me I O early on cd 15 I have never O in 11 years so that was a good thing. But doc said that the numbers where not where he wanted them to be at so that is why he up my clomid this time.
As for side effects on 50mg I had mood swings and hot flashes and the wonderful headaches... On 100mg I thank god I did not have any but did have crazy dreams with them. And with 150mg I had the vision problems. I just hope that this time works.
Would love to hear your stories on Clomid and hear how long before you got your BFP on Clomid...
as my husband would say: "is my son baking yet!"
HAHAHA yeah thats a good one. My husband and I just talk about what its going to be like when we have kids, I tease him about what it's going to be like when we have a teenage daughter (he's never had to deal with girls only boys) Its sad, we actually have 3 dogs and a cat and refer to them as "the kids" lol hmmmm.... someday..... I hope.....
My Dr started me on 500mg 2x a day for the metformin.. I have heard really good things about the effects w/ clomid and ttc. I just hope it works... with some pills (like clomid) the increased mg helps the effectiveness. I would say ask you Dr, doesnt hurt.
*it could have to do with history and body type though.. like weight and age and such.

Wish you luck hope it all works!!
Yeah thats what I've heard too. It took me 3 mo to talk her into me taking the met, because she just doesn't think it does anything, but whatev, I'm on it now, lets just hope 500mg is enough to help! My last consult with her, she said she'd keep me on 100mg Clomid, add the met, and if I didn't get preg by June she'd have to refer me to an RE somewhere (there's none where I live). So i am hoping sooooooo much that it works because I do NOT want to do IVF. I'm just ready to be a mama! :-D ugh... out of nowhere in the past hour my nose started running and I'm sneezing like crazy.... maybe its a good sign?
I had to talk my DR into it as well. I did provera 2x already and clomid 50mg then 100mg this last time.

I am finally am ovulating with the help of provera to get AF and clomid for the egg and metformin just cause! LOL
Waiting for peak time on my clearblue monitor. I'm on cycle day 10 and its been high bar since yesterday. I really hope I peak by friday as DH is going on a business trip.

This is second cycle of 50mg of clomid for me. I too have been feeling bloated or constipated even though i'm not for a few days. Wierd.

Baby dust to all!
I know how you all feel I have been on and off clomid a total of 7 times this is the first time I have gone 3 months in a row. I was on round 3 150mg 3-7cd and man this clomid make me so bloated I look like I am 4months along I have people ask me when is the baby due and its funny when I  tell them I am not the reaction is the best ... HAHAHA I am happy to hear that I am not the only one that has this great side effect, it hard because I cant fit into my pants any more DH laughs and is like OMG what is that... I would play and say the twins..lol..

when I was on 100mg on round 2 , and I O for the first time in forever. I had all the prego symptoms and I was so + that I was prego but doc told me no it was all clomid's doing and I was so hurt...
But in your case it just might be that you are prego I would say if you want you can test if you see a - then wait till AF is due.

I wish all the best for you all and tons and tons of Baby dust... I will not test on till AF is past due. I dont want another let down. I go in tom for my blood work of 21cd so I hope I have some awesome numbers showing I O good this time...
Do clomid side affects get worse with each round? Cause my first cycle on it I felt pretty good, didn't really notice much besides a little tired while actually taking it. But this time around, I feel so emotional and bloated. I know everything about ttc makes you more emotional but this cycle it seems way worse for me.

I won;t test til after AF is past due either. I think it just makes things worse for me.
well i've been BD this week.  my temps look good.  I had a drop in temp this morning!!! and not really sure what to make of my opk. my CBFM says high reading and the pee stick one the line is almost as dark as the control line but looks like a  +.   I think I'll take a pic and post so you can tell me what you think.  Im crossing my fingers and hoping my O comes in the next couple days :)
lin_z_ttc1: your not the only one that calls their animals kids. My girl doberman is my daughter, and we have a puppy pitbull which is our son. So when I get home I am alwys talking to them as if they are kids. "Did daddy take yall out today", or ill ask hubby, "lets go out with the kids" then out bird is "the baby" LOL! You dont even want to know the worst part. I always buy my "kids", clothes, shoes, toys. ya I am one of those people. Not really clothes, but my daughter/dobi so when she was younger, it was bad! summer dresses, holidays. lordy my kids!!

Last night I had a really really emotional evening. Out of the blue every time I sat next to hubby for some reason I was just wanting to tear up. He really thinks I am going crazy. I am still having really bad tenderess and heavy feeling in my breast. I try to eat but really dosn't go well with my tummy. Then the cramping I am having in my lower abdomn, and in my belly botton region. I dont know what is wrong with me. I dont like how I am feeling cause I hate complaining about feeling sick. Hopefully this all well turn into good news!
Clomid makes your hormones crazy but not all rounds will give you the same affects. I had it bad on 50mg but on 100mg I had nothing at all  then on 150mg I was really emotional and hot flashes at night after the pill, had vision problems in the morning. So it all depends on what your hormones are that month I guess.
Good to hear that everyone is moving on great and all is working out.. I cant wait to see success stories on here about how clomid worked for them...
I send tons of BABY DUST ********** to all..
Almost on the start of my TWW... we are going to continue the bad dead all week and pray for the best!!
Yeah I know I cant wait and yes keep BDing make sure to cover all your bases... I am so happy for you...
Tons of baby dust right at ya...
Thank you. I just keep getting tingles and thinking happy thoughts!!

I pray that this works and my son can have a baby sister. He just turned 3 in Mar, so at any rate he will be almost 4 and potty trained!!   My husbands two, his daughter will be 3 in June and his son 6 in Oct this year. I am excited to not have to keep buying a box of diapers every 2 weeks for the toddlers!!
Well I went and worked out last night go me :-D I've heard exercise with met helps a lot and going really energized me. Me and DH were picking at eachother before we went so it was nice to get a good workout and forget about it... although the hot tub was nice after I couldn't feel my legs LOL. I haven't BD'd in a couple of days just been too tired, we did bd cd 9,10,12,14,16,17, and 2x19, so hopefully one of them were bound to do something. I'm still worried that I'm not feeling anything yet, its cd 24 for me.... shouldn't I be feeling something???
I got my +OPK tonight!!  I tested this morning and i wasn't sure so i retested at 5 pm and it was a def positive!!  I will try to post a pic but the pics wouldn't turn out htat well.  
well im kinda confused. I clearly got a + on the pee stick last night  (it was darker than the control line) but when I did my clearblue fertility monitor this morning it still only showed as "High"  not peak.  Not sure what to make of it.  I'll do the pee stick when i get home today from work and compare yesterdays to todays.
I took clomid and one of the major side effects was hot flashes! I felt like I was going through menopause...however it was not too bad, it was my first cycle although I did not need it, I took it in hope of releasing more than one egg because my DH has low motility and were IUI's.  We became pregnant on the second IUI!! 6 week preg now.  We tried for 2.3 year naturally...I understand the dispair and fustration all too well! Keep your hope!

I have pcos.i started my first dose of clomid after taking progesterone to initiate bleeding on day 3 of bleeding.(cd 3-7).on day 8 i started spotting. i'm scared this is the third day what can i do to stop it.then when would i ovulate.can i have sex with the spotting.
Good Morning Everyone!! hope all is well. It is so hot in Maryland(97 during the day, and around 75ish at night) and with these hotflashes is not being nice right now! my AF is 4 days late, but then again it likes to come as she feels like it. Since it lasted for 12day last month do I wait until my last day and count 30 from there to get a somewhat accurate result? I have been extra tired lately, and very moody. But as everyone has been telling me these are the side effects of Clomid. I am just praying that it what me and my hubby are praying for. Any suggestions as to when I should test?