anyone starting the tww this week?
Looking for cycle buddies - Anyone starting the tww this week?

this is my 2nd iui TTC #2. I took Follistim CD3-9. I over-responded and had to coast the past few days while my RE monitored my b/w and follicles to see if the iui would be canceled. On Monday I had 16 measurable follies and the biggest 8 were all within 2 mm of each other. After coasting for a few days, it looks like I will release 2 maybe 3. Hopefully this is our lucky cycle! Me and my DH are blessed to have a beautiful baby boy and we would love to give him a baby brother or sister.

I'm so sorry to hear about the BFN. I know what you mean about telling DH. That was the hardest part. I know he doesn't feel this way, but I feel like I am disappointing him. Me and my DH have unexplained infertility, but since my advanced maternal age comes up so often, the true cause is probably related to that - or at least I think so.

I hope you enjoyed your glass(es) of wine. Last time I got a BFN, I had wine every night with dinner that weekend. I actually felt a little better. Stay positive. You will get a BFP.
kimber1101- so sorry to hear!!!

today.... bloodwork. Week one done and now week two starts. I don't have a clue how I feel at this point... just trying not to think about it!!  BD to all!

KIm Keep believing it will happen.

Hopeful i am sending babay  dust in the form of prayers your way.  U have to keep me posted as to your results.

All I got my BFP lastnight. Thank GOd. I feel so blessed right now.

Wish all of u the best. I will keep u up dated.
I go for progesterone level bloodwrok tommorrow. I'm thinking of testing either Thursday or on the weekend as AF should come Saturday or Monday.
kimber1101 - 8/30 - BFN
beirutbaby - ?
rmmoye - BFP! Yeah! Congrats!
bklynhopes - ?
Levi97 - 9/2
hopeful1970142 - 9/3
mich183 - 9/3 or 9/4
nshapland - 9/7
esmie1012 - 9/8
mnghorse - 9/8?
kikkleh- 9/9
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
docsaf - 9/10
beehappy76 - 9/10 (hpt - 12dpo)
anya10 - 9/12?
Risa615 - 9/13

rmmoye - Congrats! Have a happy and healthy 9 months. Wonderful news - I hope it is the first of many this month.
Hey saw post of things to take to help? I drink several caffeine drinks a day I guess I need to cut it out ;(. I didn't know about the other things tho.I go in the morning for my first u/s then hopefully will be starting follistim.  Have previously done clomid last year ended horrible tho. Had to have surgery for cyst removal and before was rushed to hospital possible ovary  torsion.  
Congrats!

To everyone else lots of baby dust!
wonderful news! did you have any idea in the 2ww?
Congrats on your BFP! thats great news. I find it hard to hear when ppl around me fall pregnant bc sometimes I feel, why not me..however when I hear ppl on here getting pregnant I feel so overjoyed and excited. Its awesome to know that theres always hope for us out there.

I am 7dpiui I will have my beta on 9/8 but I think im going to test HPT on monday 9/6 at 12 dpiui. Only symptoms really so far I have had is metal mouth for a short time the last 2 nights.

Here's to hoping! Babydust and love to all
kimber1101 - 8/30 - BFN
beirutbaby - ?
rmmoye - BFP! Yeah! Congrats!
bklynhopes - ?
Levi97 - 9/2
hopeful1970142 - 9/3
mich183 - 9/3 or 9/4
nshapland - 9/7
MJinWaiting - 98/ (will try hpt on 9/6)
esmie1012 - 9/8
mnghorse - 9/8?
kikkleh- 9/9
tonysbabydoll00 - 9/9?
docsaf - 9/10
beehappy76 - 9/10 (hpt - 12dpo)
anya10 - 9/12?
Risa615 - 9/13

kimepp - it's just a list that I found online. I know people who do everything they aren't supposed to do, and they still accidentally fall pregnant. I like to think that I have some control over my fertility so I look for any little chance to increase it. I know when I was pg I was told to cut-down on caffeine, so I do it. It is hard! My office is so cold and I pretty much have a cup of tea in my hands from the beginning to the end of the day. Drinking hot water is not quite the same. Good luck with your next cycle!

MJinWaiting - welcome! I understand how you feel. I know 5 people who are due Dec-Feb. I know it's going to be hard if I go around visiting all of these beautiful babies if I am not pg myself. I know 2 people who had metal mouth during their first trimester. Maybe it is a sign. Are you taking any drugs to help implantation? I know the crinone has made me feel the pg symptoms even before it was possible. But the 1 time I felt them, I was pg so maybe it wasn't all the crinone.

I'm finally 7dpiui. Seriously, I'm not even half way through the tww/twt. SSBD to all!

Hi, I am with you, doing BETA on 9 /8 and will do POAS on Monday....I still don't have any symptoms really.

Docsaf - ANYTHING? you feel much? I just feel pain when I touch my low abdomen but that is about it...it is nerve racking...and the worst thing is that if I don't get BFP...that means, I got to start over AGAIN!!
kikkleh i had nausa, implational bleed on 8 dp iui. this was a first for me onthe iui and the implational bleed.  I am praying for u. i think it will happen.  feel free to follow all of my sympthoms on my tracker. I dont mind.

MJinWaiting and Docsaf- Seeing babies and pregnant women can be hard. maybe u will fall pregnant and it wont be so hard any more.
I am looking forward to seeing BFPs on here.
Im not taking anything for implantation. I was on Clomid then IUI. my RE checked my lining 5dpiui and they said it was 13mm so that was good, and my progesterone levels are normal.

Let me tell you, next wednesday cannot come soon enough. My bbs are just starting to get a teeny bit sore, which is normal for AF just usually not this early, or at least not that I have really noticed.

Levi97, hopeful1970142, mich183   Have any of you tried testing yet?

Here's to Hoping! Babydust and love to all
God has good timing. If i had gotten the call last week that i got today i would have cried sad tears for hours. today i was some wht sad but relieved at the same time. The baby classes place called me to tell me that i need to start classes next week. I forgot to call and cancle them after i lost the baby. She told me she would call me back in a few weeks to reschedule for the new baby.
Today I am 11dp iui #2.  I think I"m gonna take a test when I get home.  I had some cramping this morning and i'm worried its AF.  :(  Cramps are gone now and I can't wait till Fri to test.  Even though today's test could be negative.  We've been trying for 21 mos now.  Nothing wrong with either of us.  I've been on Clomid 50mg then 100mg for almost a year on and off.  I tried letrozole one month.  Had 2 mature follicles this time and my DH had a count of 178 million happy guys.  Hopefully this is it!  Thankfully my insurance covers this 100%.  They even cover 4 cycles of IFV.  I am lucky in that dept.  
Good luck everyone!
Thanks! This was the first month my lining was too thin from clomid.  The last 2 cycles were normal.  My RE did mention switching my meds if needed.  I'm assuming injectables is next?  Hopefully this cycle took:)  I'm glad to hear your lining is nice and thick with your first does of injectables. Any side effects, likes or dislikes about it? Just wanna prepare myself if I need to cross that bridge soon=P

All - I am 6dpiui today.  Not much to report.  Seems like my CM is more today than usual.

Sending everyone sticky baby dust!
On my 4th consecutive clomid cycle my lining was very thin.  Ended up w/ a 1 day AF.  Then I did a cycle of injectables - Lepori.  My lining was at 10 the day of my IUI, so it thickened up fairly quickly.  I had much better results with the lepori than clomid.  3 or 4 mature follies compared to 2 w/ clomid.  The injections were very hard though.  Not sure if it was because I was on a pretty high dose or if that's just how I react to it.  I had really bad welts that were very uncomfortable to have any clothing touch. I also had headaches & felt bloated.  I think that's it for symptoms.  I'll be starting another round with them in about a week.  Not looking forward to the welts but hoping to stim slower & end up with more follies for my IUI.  I really do think the 1st cycle is trial & error to see how your body responds.  I know that ***** but that surely is how mine went.  This next time will be about 1/2 the dose hopefully for a longer period of time.
Good luck to you if you end up going that route.
beehappy 76- i started the injectables this cycle after 4 cycles of clomid and i have put on quite a bit of weight-about 4 kgs! for someone who is usually 62kg thats a fair bit. im hoping im pregnant and will have an excuse for the weight gain otherwise the first two weeks im going to have to be a gym junkie to lose it!
we did hit a coupld of capillaries on occasions which caused bleeding under the skin and bruising-but that only happened 3 out of 22 times. -yes i was stimming for 22 days!-they were afraid to up my dose as i had 72 follicles!

MJinWaiting and Anya10, i too will be blood tested for pregnancy on the 9th. i have not had any symptoms really, however i have started to cramp lightly today and may have had aching hip joints yesterday-but they were not strong enough for me to consider them anything to do with pregnancy! (i just told myself it was my mind playing tricks on me!) would'nt it be wonderful if we all fell this time!? i cant test any earlier as i am on the hcg injections and i have tested before and the tests still come up positive the day before my period starts! bugger.

Kimber1101, my 4th clomid cycle was also a bit of a failure-my lining was fairly thin and my estrogen/progesterone levels did not get up very high-the clininc said once this happens your body basically gets a tolerance to the drug and it is less effective. they have me on puragon injections now (with iui and hcg injections).-as i wrote above i am quite bloated/fat! -due to the puragon.

rmmoye, thanks for the prayers- i really need them. have had a little cramping today so crossing my fingers. its going to be a loooong time til thursday. plus i worked out that my period is due monday or tuesday-so if i dont get it by wednesday i will be quietly celebrating.

vbcoach82,i have a friend who also has unexplained infertility and im sure it is extremely frustrating-her FE wont give her any drugs or anything as they said "what for?". she did do one iui but no luck-i think she is up to 17 months of trying (same as me)