can you get pregnant after getting your tubes tied and burned ?

I had my tubes tied and burned almost 3 years ago. Now I have missed almost two periods. I have the cramping, lower back aches, hot and cold spells, mood swings. Everything for a period but nothing is happening. Can I be pregnant ? Or do you have a idea on what is going on ? I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. But I can't wait. i am going nuts waitting. Can you help me out on some answers ?
A pregnancy test will tell you if you're pregnant. Have you done one?
Not from personal experience, but not one, but TWO of my employees have gotten pregnant after having their tubes tied.  Weird statistics....
Actually the statistics are closer to 1/150 people get pregnant after tubal ligations.  Extremely high failure rate.  Most end up as ectopic pregnancies.
I toke 2 pregnancy tests and they both came back neg.
Sorry it's 1/350
well, my aunt mary jo was one of those 350!
The U.S. Collaborative Review of Sterilization (CREST) found the failure rate for tubal ligation (all occlusion methods) to be 1.85% after 10 years.

for some reason, they say that if you get your tubes tied during a C-section they tend to fail at a slightly higher rate.

since you only had your tubes tied less than 3 years ago, Id say chances of pregnancy are lower.  The longer its been, the better chance they come undone.  That said, I have a friend who had her tubes tied and got pregnant twice afterwards, however, they were "tubal" pregnancies... it all depends on the method and the expertise of the doctor doing the tubal.  

Again, Id say the chances are slim, but it's good you have a dr. appt tomorrow.  Here's a pretty informative "article" on tubals:

http://health.ivillage.com/gyno/gynoreprohealth/0,,5l9d,00.html
I am just about to have my 2nd child and I am also having my tubes tied afterwards...what I was todl by several doc.( I wanted to talk to more then 1) was that nothing is 100% but it is 99.9% effective...1 in 400 women become prego after having this done.
Most of the time if you do end up getting prego it is a ectopic one and you have to have it ended :( For your safety.
A prego test should help you to find out what is going on. They told me if I ever though I was prego to get a test and call my doc. to double check.
Hope that helps some.
how old are you could it be menopause sounds like those symptoms hot and cold flushes ect.goodluck
I know someone who had her 3rd baby after having her tubes tied and burned. Never even knew she was pregnant til 4 months along! :)
i myself have had my tubes tied/burned now for 6 yrs almost seven and i am now a week late. some cramps, light bleeding only when wiping. am i just having a weird period or could i be pregnant?
A women that I work with had her tubes tied clip and burned she only have 4 boys and to her miracuosly miracle she had a pin hole in her tubes and now has a little girl with her husband so it can happen. Also my aunt works at the hospital and been there for over 20 years she works in the baby ward so you know she has seen some things. My aunt said that they are delivering babies from women who had their tubes tied clip and burned. God works in mysterious ways uhh!
i believe i ahd mine clipped & burned  this was 9 yrs ago & now i feel deeply that i could b pregnant i had intercorse the 1-17-08 and just almost 2 weeks i have started to feel nausea ,tender breast, & i am cureently bleeding what should i do!!!!!!!!!!!!
after i had my son i got my tubes tied i feel bad about doing it though cause i wanted another one but it's to late
Well ladies i have had my tubes tied for 7 years and i missed my period in February and i feel flutters in my stomach, but i had a period in January could i be pregnant
I had my tubes clipped March 2007, I am now 6 or 7 weeks pregnant, I wish they had at least a one year warranty on this. I'm 37 and already have 3 kids, the baby is starting school this year... My hubby is the one "glowing" right now, he is very happy, wish I could say the same for myself... but life has it's way of surprising us sometimes, I just wish it would of been with a winning lottery ticket....
I had mine cut ties and burnt 6 yrs ago And i feel as if I am preg nauseated stomaches is getting bigger and breast gettinf larger I have wanted to get preg almost since I had my son could this just wishful thinking on my part i had per. last month and something was weird about it I only went for 3 days when usually it is a week and a half and then 2 days later this slimy stuff was ther it was a little dark weird huh took preg test but was neg maybe to soon to tell could you please what it was like
i had my tubes tied back in august 2007 and i just skipped my second period could i be pregnant?? i don't feel nauseated or anything just cramping a little.
sorry to hear of your surprise hun.i myself must buy a pregnancy test.i have 4 children,12,7 and twins of 3 but am 2 weeks late which is not like me.i had my tubes tied when had c section with twins as did not want anymore at the time but the longer i go without having a period a small part of me wants to be pregnant again x
Well mistybolen, it's just like any of my other pregnancies. Stomach getting bigger, my breast are sensitive (I can't even look at them and they hurt), getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, not hungry, TIRED, I'm all for an afternoon nap on the weekend, emotional...I thought I was beginning pre-menopause!

Oh and the home pregnancy test showed positive before the indicator started showing... I'm going for an ultra sound on Wednesday March 12...
I'm 44 not hungry breast tenderness backache face is breaking out really emotional but had my tubes cut and burned could it be that I'm pregnant