can you get pregnant after getting your tubes tied and burned ?
I had my tubes tied and burned almost 3 years ago. Now I have missed almost two periods. I have the cramping, lower back aches, hot and cold spells, mood swings. Everything for a period but nothing is happening. Can I be pregnant ? Or do you have a idea on what is going on ? I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. But I can't wait. i am going nuts waitting. Can you help me out on some answers ?
Hi I'm 26 years old. I had my tubes clipped in 2003.  I'm almost 2 months late. I have no insurance or I would have laready seen the doctor. I'm freaking out. I have taken 4 tests they keep saying negative. I have to pee more frequntley. I'm always tired. I'm freaking out. What are the odds that i'm pregnat. They clipped each tube in 2 places with gold clips. Anyone please. My husband is laid off I'm the only one working. Please any advice I would appreciate.
Show what happend at the ultrasound.I had my tubes tied 12 years ago. And now I'm late and my hair and nails are growing(they never grow). I am really worried that I might be pregnant. My baby is 12 and I will be 39 on March 14. I love kids but I am ready for mine to move out(I have 6 kids in all 4 are mine and 2 stepkids).4 of the 6 are teenagers
I had my ultrasound today... the baby is the size of a peanut and it's in the uterus where it's suppose to be. Due date November 3rd. So here I go again...
ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO GET PREGNANT WITHOUT TUBAL REVERSAL??? I HEARD TO TAKE FOLIC ACID AND GERITOL EVERYDAY, BUT DOES THAT REALLY WORKS?? I HAD MY TUBES TIRED IN 2000, ME AND MY HUSBAND WANTS ANOTHER ONE??? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME??????
***@****
HELLO SO HAVE YOU FOUND OUT IF YOU CAN GET PREGNANT  WITH OUT TUBAL REVERSAL  I AM WOUNDER THE SAME THING CAUSE I  REALLY WANT A BABY TO PLZZZZ  EMAIL ME..  ***@****     THANKS
I to had my tubes tied in 2005, after a c-section delivery and would love nothing more than to get prego again I knew I had made the wrong choice before I left the hospital! It seems the ones who regret it are the ones who will never have that oops and become preg. and the ones who do not want another child are the ones who get the oops. Who knows what my future brings but does anyone have a recomendation on a Doctor who performs TR? I live in Tn but am willing to travel a little.
i just have surgery on feb.20th to see how my tubes were tight to get  my tubes untight, i found out there one tubes tighted , i want to get pregnant, but how can i get pegnant with the chance of have a ectopic pregnancy, please tell me what i can do to get pregnant soon?
I have had my tubes cut tied burned all the good stuff... I tottaly regret it. BUt my period has been weird the last 2 months1 I started late last month and only had it for 3 days... Now I am late again... I have the same white discharg...... took a test alast month and It was neg... I just feel like I might be... I though I ws done but knowing that I cant have any makes me want one even more... It sucks seeing prgo women...  well sorry for all of you who seem to be in a jam.... I hope that things turn out for all of you.
Hello please help i want a baby reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad and i have my tubes tied but i heard that you can take GERITOL to help you get pregnant does anyone know about that please help me if you know anything thank you ... baby bust to all and   .                                                                .HAPPY EASTER
have you thought about having your tubes untied
Im 44 had my tubes tied in 1997after my fifth child many gaps between them , eldest daughter just turned 27 youngest my baby a son just turned 11, starting to think omg Im preg I have all the symtoms, my second eldest daughter thinks its great cos she is due to have her babe in july, Im about 3 weeks late with period NEVER been late ever before unless preg. so well who knows I will keep it in gods hands, and maybe a little help from my , Mum,Dad, and 2 brothers who are all passed away.
yes i have but dont have the money to do it yes i made a big mistake doing it but there is a lot of people getting preg now and just wanted to know what they are doing and how its happing ..thank you..
Well...I'm 7 weeks 4 days pregnant and I started going threw miscarriage yesterday. The baby was find last week...had a heartbeat and all, but it stopped growing and no more heartbeat, started bleeding a little and cramping. Doc said it should all come out in the next couple of days, if not, will need to get it removed...nice emotional roller coaster ride.

I'm so tired now...
I had my tubes seared 5 months ago when I gave birth to my son via c-sec. My periods have been fine and regular till this month... I had cramping without period and now I'm having constant nausia and sensitivity to smells!? Is it possible to get prego this soon after getting my tubes seared???
Well Jennymum, I think at this point everything is possible. I've been reading and reading about getting pregnant after a tubal legation for weeks now, and reading testaments  of so many women, and basically don't take the word of a Doctor or surgeon for granted. They might have the big diploma in their pockets but it seems that the body has a mind of his own. Our instinct of survival and the women reproduction system is stronger then any technology existing at this point.

BTW: From what I gathered, the chances of getting pregnant are greater if you had a legation done via a c-section...

Get a home pregnancy test done and good luck to you!
I AS WELL WANT ANOTHER BABY REALLY BAD THROUGH TUBLIGATION DONE IN SEP. O4. BUT I THINK THE BEST METHOD IS TO JUST PRAY ABOUT AND I KNOW ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST! SO NOW I'M JUST WAITING ON IT TO HAPPENED.
Does anyone know about GERITOL please let me know suppose it helps you get preg...
hey sorry to hear about the baby,god has his reasons for everything hopefully you will be ok, it has to be a terrible thing to find out ur expecting then to lose it. i had my tubes burned in 01, ive wanted another baby girl for awhile and its so depressing when friends have one and i dont, but hey im 1 week late maybe it will be good news. when you started to gain weight anyone whos become preg  did the poundes go up or did ur pants just get tighter thanks
Thanks flowers78,

I'm just waiting on what mother nature has in store for me at this point. Will see.

I've never gained weight when I was pregnant, no kidding. My pants got tighter (and are) at the waist, but that's it. I always weighed less after giving birth then when I actually got pregnant... BUT I would gain 50 lbs after the delivery just eating the stress out!

Hello sorry about the lose. i was wondering if you heard about geritol and ferilaid if you have please let me know i have had my tubes tied for 7 years and want a baby really bad last month i only had my period for two days so maybe its time and the baby is comming please prey for me thanks...