fibroid v fertility

I have been married for two year now amd no pregnacy. I went for scan 4yrs ago and was told have fibroid, can fibroid prevent mevfrom getting pregnant
Uterine fibroids are common in the reproductive age group. Uterine fibroids may be associated with an increased rate of spontaneous miscarriage, preterm labor and caesarean deliveries. Fibroids can distort or block the fallopian tubes, or interfere with the passage of sperm from the cervix to the fallopian tubes. Few types of fibroids like sub mucosal fibroids can prevent implantation and growth of an embryo. Removal of fibroids may be helpful in conceiving in few cases. It is best to consult your gynecologist for more queries and appropriate treatment. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!