how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when I should start to having pregnancy symptoms after iui. I am 6 days post iui and yesterday I started feeling naused. It woke me up during the night and I still feel the same today. I don't know if I have a bug or if is maybe a sign. I also took 10,000 units of HCG trigger shot but it has been 8 days since I had shot so I don't know if that could be it. Please HELP!!!
dolly -- Congratulations!!!  I hope everything works out well for you.

lolagirl -- ugh I know -- it would be awesome to be pregnant and bloated.  Yes I am 12 dpiui today and held off on testing I might do it tomorrow or Monday when AF is due.

Mary986 -- my fingers are crossed for you girl -- I hope they call with great news for you -- as for me -- I chickened out this morning -- I couldn't do it -- I so don't wanna be disappointed -- so I will maybe do it tomorrow or wait and if AF is not here on Tuesday then I will test then.
Ughhh I am sooo sorry -- I was so hoping you would have been preg.  Keep your head up and try again.  That is so much easier said than done -- I know how upset and crazy I will be when AF comes or I test and see the BFN.  Good luck next month.  
Oh I'm so so sorry! I know its no consolation, but I think eventually it WILL happen. Try to stay strong but give into the tears if they come..you are human and need to take care of yourself.
My thoughts are with you and hope all good comes next month!
I am so sorry Mary...I really thought this was it. Have a good cry, then go and have a fun night out w/ friends or hubby or both. Hang on to your hopes, the day will come when you get the long awaited good news.
Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts...lol
I am sorry about the BFN.  Look after yourself.  I am sure it will happen next time around.  You are in my prayers.
I'm so sorry!!  I'm with bibi22, cry, then get out there and do something fun (like michelleinhawaii, good job girl!!)  You are in my prayers!
Thank you all for your support. I definitely let it out and cried.  I did  end up getting AF about an hour after they called me. Go figure right? So now we are just going to figure out how we are going to be able to afford this again and move on to our second IUI procedure.I hope to hear some BFP's from those of you that will be testing soon so that it boosts my hopes and spirits.
I'm sorry...why does it always happen like that, right after you go for the blood test AF comes?!?!  Bizarre, same thing happened to me and my AF was 11 days late...maybe that needle triggers it, LOL.  We'll be starting our 2nd IUI as well.  It was very disappointing when that first one didn't work...I was so hopeful since we were actually doing something different.  The dr. says that on an average it takes couples 3 or 4 times since you get a 25-30% chance each attempt.  I was just so hopeful that I would have been one of the lucky ones to have it work on the first try.  Just pull yourself back together and enjoy the next two weeks without having to worry that you "might" be pregnant...it really helps!
Thanks for the support. It sucks cause you think you are finally doing something that gives you hope it will work and to top it off the # 1 symptom of pregnancy happens (No AF) and then you get news that you are not pregnant and then AF shows up. I really wish you weren't in the same boat as me but it definitely does help knowing someone else going through what I am. What day are you up to on your new cycle? Did you start injections? Good luck!... Hopefully I hear good news from you and hopefully mine will be right behind you in the next  month.
That is a great way of looking at it --- I will keep everything the both of you said in the back of my head if I dont get that BFP this month.  This was my first IUI with 100 mg of clomid -- I am 12dpiui AF due on Monday. IF AF comes I may have to take a month off as we will be in OCMD when I would be due for my second IUI.  SO I am PRAYING that this first one worked.  But if not I will be with the 2 of you and following right behind. (but I will probably be au naturale -- watch that is when it will work!  

Good luck to the both of you.  
Thanks for the support!  I did exactly what you did and had a fun night with my friends.  We had some drinks-which IS fun when you've stopped drinking for a while!  I plan on trying to relax the month of June and get ready for the big ivf process.  It is a huge deal, you have to see the calendar my dr. sent me with all of the meds on it.  It's crazy.  Anyway, I'm hanging on and I"ll be around to stay updated with everyone.  

Mary986-I am SO sorry to hear about your bfn.  Take this time to enjoy whatever you couldn't during your 2ww.  I did and it was therapeutic!  We're here for you!!
Mary 986 ~ I am on day 4 of my new cycle and I am scheduled for 2 IUI's this time on June 10th and 12th.  I won't be taking any clomid this cycle since my dr. thinks that may have been the reason for the AF delay...it will be au naturale.  

Kramik107 ~ I will keep you in my prayers tomorrow at church and hopefully you will get your BFP on your first try...that would be great :-)

Laura23 ~ Glad to hear you had a good night out...it really helps.  I can only imagine all the procedures and meds for the IVF.  

I made my first acupuncture appointment for next Friday, so I'll let you guys know how that goes.  The woman specializes in fertility and told me it is especially beneficial to do it before and after IUI or IVF...we'll see.  I figure it can't hurt?!?!?

Hi Everyone. Well, I'm 14 days piui and no AF yet.  Today is day 32 of my cycle and I've never in my life had a cycle longer than that.  It's generally 29-31 days.  I took a HPT this morning and it was a BFN.  I don't even feel like I'm getting AF today.  Wonder why I haven't gotten her yet.  The IUI was unmedicated so drugs shouldn't be delaying it.  Just hoping there's not enough HCG yet to get a BFP.  The doctor said I should call tomorrow if AF doesn't come.  I'll keep you all posted.....wish me luck!!
Wishing you the best of luck! Keep you in my prayers. Let us know what is happening tomorrow...
Hi!
How are you doing? We are both 9dpiui! From one 5/23-der to another..the wait gets harder as it goes on! Just thought I would check in and see how things were. I'm tempted to take a hpt tomorrow but need to force myself to hold out. I have a slight metallic taste in my mouth and very soar bbs. Not sure if it's the power of suggestion or real symptoms?

alihoff: GOOD LUCK! I'm thinking good thoughts for you!

Michelleinhawaii: You sound great! I'm glad you are moving forward and have a good attitude! Acupuncture is a fantastic idea, I have started going myself once a week..
Your symptoms are sounds really good.  I have everything crossed for you.  I think you should hold out and not test tomorrow just incase your HCG levels aren't high enough to detect a BFP.  I have a great feeling about you!  Praying for you.
You are wonderful! I thank you for crossing everything ;) You're also right about waiting to test. I'm going to try and hold out..so hard but hopefully worth the wait. How are you feeling about your decision to take a break? Is it giving you a clearer mind?
Its really hard.  Not sure how long I can hold out for!  It's sort of giving me a clearer mind.  Some mornings I wake up and say thats it I'm not gonna try again and then a few hours later I am working out when would be the best time to try!!! It is hard doing it on your own.  I have friends that I can bounce ideas off, but its not the same as having a partner's support.  You know what I mean.
Hi Lolagirl,
I am new on this board.  I am also 9dpiui.  I am supposed to go in for an early beta on Tuesday but thinking I may hold off until Thursday.  Can't bear to hear another BFN.  DId you take any meds?  How many IUI Cycles have you had.  And also, did you do 2 back-to-back this month?  Sorry for all the questions.  This is my first IUI cycle and not sure what to expect.  I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Lindaintoronto
I SO know what you mean!!! It's very hard doing this on your own and I have the same hour by hour conflicting feelings about things and feel like a crazy person sometimes because I have so many inner dialogues with myself. Friends can be wonderful, but ultimately they don't get it and there is just so much you can burden them with. A partner is a completely different story..I hear ya. IF you decided to try again, when would you need to make that decision? Try and imagine how you will feel if you don't try this month. Will you feel disappointed? If the answer is yes, then perhaps you should continue. It's a hard call. Please feel free to write me whenever you need an ear..I think we have a different circumstance than some of the other women on here and I'm with you all the way whenever you need