Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community

hysterectomy

I want baby with my husband and 11 years ago I had my ovaries and cervix removed. Can I still have a baby?
Unfortunately I dont think so : ( I had a partial hysterectomy 10 years ago at the age of 25 due to cervial cancer. My husband and I are on round 2 of IVF with a surrogate mother. She is wonderful, I coundnt have chose a better person (found  her on ****.com) We are able to use my  eggs but with you not having your ovaries unfortunately you will have to search out an egg donor. You may be able to find someone that will do both surrogacy and egg donation : ) Best of luck to you!!!
I believe surrogacy is your only option. I agree with the other person who commented. You might get lucky and get the same person to use her egg. I wish you the best of luck!
I'm sorry you can't conceive. I also faced infertility. I know this can be very hard. I know that feeling when each one of your relatives and friends gets pregnant and gives birth. They are talking about kids non-stop. And you're not a part of this "party". I know for sure that I will never get pregnant. I don't have uterus and there is nothing I can do about it. But we should always have hope and look for options. Dear I wish you all the best with your ttc! I hope you will become a mother very soon!