ive been tryin to comeout preganant

Hello iam 19 years old I've been tryin to come out pregnant. For the past year and intil now their. Not been a positive test. Me and my partner never use protection.I used to be irregular but for the past 6 months I've been regular expect this month on the day I had to get my period I spoted brownish for 2 days and that was all and I took a pregnacy test today and the result were negative what can I do
Since you are trying for a pregnancy you can wait for a few days. If the bleeding progresses to menses then a pregnancy is ruled out. however if there is no bleeding for another 8 days then the pregnancy test can be repeated. For better confirmation beta HCG levels and an ultrasound scan can be done. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation.
Hope this helps.