looking for clomid buddies in Oct 10
hi all

im looking for clomid buddies who i can share my experience with and vice versa!!
i am starting my first cycle of clomid 50mg unmonitored in october when my AF comes  due about the 9th.

would really like some ladies who are going through the same thing to chat with and compare notes!

baby dust to you all!! xx
Have you conceived on Clomid in the past? Or you still trying for baby#1?
Im confused. Im new to this & I dont know when I should begin calculating my cd days. AF came 10/16-10/18 19 w/spotting so I dont count the 19th. I began Clomid 10/20. Total Clomid dys 10/20-10/24.  When is my CD1? Should I count dy 19 w/spotting?
yes I have had success with clomid just one that made it all the way through I have had severa m/c's but the furthest I got was 24 weeks then preterm labor and my son passed after 26 days that was alomost 4 years ago....I just had another m/c in August at 8weeks 3 days as it was deterimined the baby had Turners Syndrome which resulted in a D and C...as far as the cd 1 that wil be the first day of full flow no spotting as far as the end of your cycle you count each day until its gone. and by the way no if I concieve again it will be baby #8 (read my profile) :-(

Keep me posted and good luck~!
up at 3am not feeling well at all this cold is really coming down on me...stuffy nose, sore throat and I woke up this morning in a cold sweat. On top of that I am having all bfn sighs (chills, cold hands, nose, feet) if you know my history those are all bfn signs for me but again we were not expecting too much this time since I think I o'd from the left and I have no tube there..... Sending prayers, baby dust and sticky vibes to everyone!!!
Hope you get to feeling better...
Have you had the big O yet? I took my second Clomid yesterday... What time of day did you take your Clomid? I've been taking mine around 4 in the afternoon.
One more question...How soon after your last Clomid do you start using OPK? And what time of day do you test? Thanks!! Prayers and Baby Blessings to All
depending on how long your cycles are...if you are a 28 day person about cd 14 I do the basal temp charts so I know when my temps start to rise its not long after that...normally in the morning because your urine is more concentrated at the point. Good luck!
Thanks for the info!
Hi all!! I'm new to this thread, but I too took clomid this cycle, days 3-7...I am currently on CD14...i go back to the dr for a progesterone level on next Thursday, CD22...I hope i get good news
welcome and good luck to you! Hoe the numbers come back sky high :-)
Thanks for the advise, Sorry to hear about your loss's, you think m/c could be caused of Clomid? This is my biggest worry @ this point

Tons of baby dust ! ! !!
Seems were about the same given few dys apart, my progesterone is 11/9-Keep me updated
I believe I have. Reason Im on Clomid is I dont ovulate naturally which explains why I never get AF symptoms (cramps) I always thought I was one of the fortunate ones lol. Past few days I been getting miner sharp cramps below my abdominal & inner waist-Im keeping my fingers crossed, thinking positive & hoping they are cramps & its me ovulating :D. I dont keep track of OPK Im leaving it up to faith the least stress I bring to myself is better for my health. I have really bad stress that effects my entire body w/hair loss-least is better for me especially w/all this running in my head. I took my pill every morning about 8:30am.
I've been on Metformin for a while to negate my symptoms of PCOS. I cramp horribly every month but I can go 50 odd days between periods. Stress is definetly the one thing we don't need. No negative jibes here! I've been taking my clomid late in the afternoon b/c I wasn't sure what it would do to me on an empty stomach. I thought with a full belly, I might be able to handle it better if I had any side effects. I'll be saying extra baby prayers for you! I pray all your dreams (and mine!) come true!! :D
Hi and Welcome! I'm very new to this too! This is like my second day on the site and already I've met some wonderful ladies and learned so much! Believe me, whatever your question, there's someone who has an answer... I pray you have good news!!
no I dont think its from the Clomid I have been on different things during my miscarriages....also I have seen so much success with it...about you ovulate it is normally out of your system from what Im told....good luck!
Im trully sorry for your unfortunate m/c wish you endless BABY DUST
progetsterone dropped all the way to 9.8 so re said probably bfn this month but I  am so looking forward to next month and praying that I o from the right where I have a tube...I know thats not a gurantee but at least it betters my chances of success!
11dpo bfn on hpt....I also had to break down and take Tylenol and Nyquil last night. I have a horrible chest cold and I coughed all night...temps dropped again this morning. I am not upset as this is what I expected....I expect the worst and pray for the best that wasy the blow of bfn is not that hard to except after all we have been through.... Good luck to everyone lots of baby dust and sticky vibes.
Beatrice

I am on 2nd month of clomid now, I am on cd 30. The first month didn't show it worked. This month the day 21 test showed nothing again but today I got my day 28 result back and it showed 63 which is really high!! I am so pleased, I think I must have O around day 21 so estimate I will prob be due day 35, I really hope we have conceived! Does anyone know if 63 is a good sign I could be pregnant?

Xx
went to re's office today and have 2 follies 1 on my left (no tube) is a 18 on the right I have a 19 (tube there) e2 is 81 and lh is 2.8 not sure what all those numbers mean even though I have been going through this for 10 years now also my lining is up from 4.7 after d and c to 11 so I will be triggering tomorrow and covering our bases every other day as much as possible if you ask me...so here we go!

PS I thought the follies were small but I was told they continue to grow 1-2 mm per day and at 20 they are considered mature so about time I actually ovulate they could be between 20 and 23...i will have my progesterone drawn on the 21st
Please pray for us that this works and that this one sticks for 40 weeks!

FRUSTRATED!!!! Went to pharmacy to get Ovidril the re's office did not call it in..now they are closed and closed tomorrow so no trigger til Monday dont they get how important timming is here!!! ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God is good I was able to get the Ovidriel and triggered at 11 AM TODAY :-) I had to call a emergency dr.'s number to get it thanks for the well wishes and he put in a refill just in case it happens again! :-)
My progesterone level was 21...so I did O, but I think the BD'ing was a little off I guess...AF showed on 11/12...so now I'm on CD4 and day 2 of clomid...I'm praying this works!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay ladies NEED ADVICE.....bd'd on Saturday triggered and bd'd on Sunday and bd'd Monday...had o pains yesterday and today should I try and bd tonite (dh is working late)or should I wait a day and bd Wednesday to give the swimmers time to rebuild? Will this be too late to "catch the egg" if I wait til Wednesday or do you ladies think my bases are covered enough?
progesterone 11/21 and if no af beta 11/28
This was my first month on Clomid. I never got a positive OPK but my CD21 progesterone test level was 178.6!! I am on prometrium CD16 - 25 to initiate my period. When the dr called and gave me my results she said... "your progesterone level is through the roof! The dr thinks you may be preg, so take a HPT on CD28." I am on CD26 and could not wait so I took a HPT and got a BFN. I called the nurse to ask more questions since I saw by doing research that a 178.6 is extremely high, and she said she has never seen a progesterone level this high and the woman not be preg!?!?! I am so confused and anxious!! Since taking prometrium to initiate my periods, I usually have a 23 - 24 day cycle. Today is CD26 and I havent had any cramps or spotting. Has anyone been in a similar situation or have advice? Thanks!
Im not sure but I know I have never heard of a number that high...now my re gives me prometrium when my progesterone was low and that does boost it up and if I get the bfn then I stop the prometrium until af arrives so I am totally confused now I will be looking for another post so I can gain some knowledge too
WIERD. I think you should wait few more days til your cd 28 as dr suggested to take another prego test. Wait a week, still no AF have your blood work done to confirm.
Soon I will have a high progesterone level . . One day lol. Im thankful for making progress I went from ZERO ovulation to 8.8-my first round better then nothing ! !

Prayers to all , baby dust your way ! ! !
i wont be doing the official test for another week or so 8 days to be exact but because I have access to the lab I had some blood drawn today and it came in at a 7 which anything over 5 is considered a + but I do keep in mind that I am only 1 week past taking the trigger shot which can still be in my system...I just have been having really bad cramps the last few days on and off and again  the same thing happened with my last bfp 1 week after trigger I checked it was a 3 and climbed from there so praying that is a good sign...since Im working in the lab today I just wanted to see where it was...I also had my progesterone drawn and due to it being the weekend I probably wont get those results til Monday.
progesterone came in at 14.5. Not sure what that means besides I did ovulate. I thought I read at least 10 on non-medicated and 20 on medicated but my re's office said anything above 10 on a medicated?? Anywho I am still having a stomach ache not even in the lower abdomen just feels like a kid that ate too much junk...it was so bothersome that it woke me up outta bed at 3am :-( Other then that temp is still on the rise but othere then that no bb's tenderness or anything. Im 5dpo today so not looking to feel much anyway I will be testing in a week if no af....wish me luck..
baby dust and stick vibes to us all...
Beatrice
temp and progesterone took a huge drop this morning...not upset just frustrated want my sticky bfp..but mentally prepared for the next cycle.[
I believe I have read that the temp dips on implantation day, so maybe your are implanting today?  Keep positive, its all we can do.

I didn't get my progesterone tested this time, they said it was good last month (20) so should be good this month.  Of course now I am wishing I knew what it was.  Oh well, find out for sure Friday with beta test.

Good Luck!
thanks for the encouragement i did look at my bbt chart from my last bfp I had a temp dip on day 7dpo and still had bfp...and today is 6dpo and I had the temp dip so who knows its just gets hard at times but I am a fighter and I believe that the Bible says to be fruitful a reproduce so I am standing on his word...beta in a week!
I am new to this forum, I have an average of 39 day cycles. I had my first round of Clomid (50mg) last cycle and did not ovulate. My Progesterone was a 5.6 and I was disappointed :( I am on the 2nd round of Clomid (100mg), our BD days are 14, 16, 18, 20 and then blood test on the 22nd. I am hopeful it will work , I am starting an OPK today (day 10) for the first time because I am not convinced I ovulate anywhere near the 14th day, if at all. I want to test m even if it for 20 days to see exactly when I have an LH surge. Its a shame that this has turned into a fricken science project.
I'm new to the forum
Have any of you used an actual cycle chart or just a calender? if so- where did you find it? I've seen some refernces to them online.
I am on cd 1 starting clomid tomorrow-(day2-6)
Baby dust to all!!
I ALSO KINDA NEW TO ALL THIS IM ON MY SECOND ROUND..KEEP US UPDATED.. GOOD LUCK..
Hi people I'm new to the group I just took my first cycle of clomid this month after that I had blood taken and my Dr stated my progestrone level is at a 49.4 they told me I could possibly be pregnant and to wait till sat. To take a test anyone in my shoes???
Is anyone TCI and doing it without doctor intervention?
Is anyone tcc and doing it without a doctor. I bought my pills online and just starting my first round.
I am new to clomid. My husband and I just finished with 150mg. The lab screwed up and didn't run the proper ovulation tests. Any help is appreciated. We are thinking of doing 200mg on this cycle and do insemination. It is expensive but at least it is cheaper than IVF Any ideas?
how did u get on did u have any symptoms of ovulation. im on my second round of clomid on cd14 at the mo
Do i have to wait till i get a monthly to start the clomid or can i start it anything!! Although i was put on medicine to start my cycle cause i haven't had one in a year but finished that medicine and still haven't got my monthly!!
Hi everyone! Today is CD1 and I will start my first round CD 3-7.. A little anxious. Any advice ?thanks!
Hello
hello
Did you ever get pregnant off clomid?
I also took the 50mg and it didn't work for me.so I'm hoping wen I go back to the doctor that he increases my dosage I have one child and he is six yrs old and after that I've been havin trouble conceiving...soo fingers are crossed hoping 100mg will do the deed..
Hi I need help some