ovolution????

hi i have pcos n i dnt knw m i ovoluting or not any one can help me that is there any symptoms to check ur ovolution or any blood test wht i  suppose to do plzzzzz help me
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Hi there,
Ovulation occurs at mid-cycle and at this time the chances of pregnancy are highest. There are many methods available like ovulation predictor kits or tracking your basal body temperature and changes in cervical mucus which can help you detect when you will ovulate. If you do not think that you are ovulating, you should see a doctor and be evaluated. You may need some help in regulating your menstrual cycles or getting pregnant. Take care of other factors like excess weight; avoid stress, smoking and alcohol etc.
Best luck and regards!
But Dr i have heared that in pcos patient ovulation does not occur in mid of cycle it can occur any time u dnt knw thats y i want to knw the symptoms of ovulation.... Thanx 4 reply....