ovulation 10 days before period can i get pregnant

i would like to know if i can still get pregnant if i ovulate 10 days before my next cycle and is this normal. we are trying to get pregnant please help me if possible thanks a million.
10 days is a  little short for Luteal Phase.  That does not mean that you can't get pregnant.  I would make sure to check Progesterone levels because low progesterone levels can cause a miscarriage.  You want to try to strengthen your Luteal phase a little.  Have you spoken to the doctor about this? I recommend you do so soon...  A lot of people get pregnant with a short luteal phase but you still want to make sure there is nothing off KWIM?  Good luck to you..
Can i get pregnant on days other than my ovulation day
When I went to my RE with that concern she said that technically it can be as low as 8 days and you still have a chance.  My luteal phase ranged from 10-12 days and this is pergnancy #4, so I think you will be okay!  I got my BFP at 8dpo, so that is proof!