question about injectables...

does anyone know if injectables are used alone... or combined with other meds like clomid or something else... also are injectables usually used within a certain day of your cycle? I know with clomid i had to take it on days 5-9, what days would you have to do the injectables?
they can be combined w/ clomid in certain cases. generally you start inj. on CD3 and take them for as long as needed to develop the follicles-- you will be monitored via u/s.
i see... thanks for the info.
I used the injections starting on the evening of day 3.  You will have to go in and get a few ultrasounds to see how much the follicles have grown.  I never heard of using the clomid and the injectables simultaneously.  When your doc says it time, (your follicles have to grow to about 15) you'll take a different injection to make you ovulate within 24 hours and then you will be inseminated (if that is what you are doing).  I am on my second try and waiting to see if I get a period.  Good luck!
good luck to u! hope it works out!