Fertility / Infertility Forum

Embryo quality

Hi Dr,
I have one 5 day frozen embryo. According to my clinic lab report ,quality of that embryo is 3BC. What are my chances of getting pregnant with that embryo, because I don't want to waste my money if I have minute chances with that that embryo.
I'll greatly appreciate your early reply
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would have a difficult time advising you what to do!
The correct answer is to speak to your team--your RE and embryologist.  Grading of embryos is not an exact science and there are many stories of top quality embryos that failed and poor quality embryos that became babies.
If it were me, I would always wonder what would have happened if . . .
The medications to prepare for transfer are expensive, but if . . .
Get your RE's opinion so you can weigh all the evidence and make a good informed decision.
Good luck!
Dr B
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.