Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility / Infertility Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

Embryo quality

Hi Dr,
I have one 5 day frozen embryo. According to my clinic lab report ,quality of that embryo is 3BC. What are my chances of getting pregnant with that embryo, because I don't want to waste my money if I have minute chances with that that embryo.
I'll greatly appreciate your early reply
Thanks
1 Responses
603463 tn?1220630455
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would have a difficult time advising you what to do!
The correct answer is to speak to your team--your RE and embryologist.  Grading of embryos is not an exact science and there are many stories of top quality embryos that failed and poor quality embryos that became babies.
If it were me, I would always wonder what would have happened if . . .
The medications to prepare for transfer are expensive, but if . . .
Get your RE's opinion so you can weigh all the evidence and make a good informed decision.
Good luck!
Dr B
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.