Fertility / Infertility Forum

how long till af after 7 days of medroxyprogesterone

i finished my med on tue 22nd dec and still no sign of AF,can you tell me how long this should take. all info i can find states 2-3 days after last tablets. i have pcos and been trying for 16months after mc.not oving so doc presc med and clomid any info would be appreciated and how long do i wait before i contact my docs.x
HI!
If you are referring to Provera (medroxyprogesterone acetate) it can be up to two weeks before you get any "results".  I usually ask my patients to call me if they have not had any bleeding by two weeks later.  At that point, I would probably check a pregnancy test (you may want to do that now!) and go ahead with the Clomid if it was negative.

Good luck!
Dr B
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.