Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility / Infertility Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

how long till af after 7 days of medroxyprogesterone

i finished my med on tue 22nd dec and still no sign of AF,can you tell me how long this should take. all info i can find states 2-3 days after last tablets. i have pcos and been trying for 16months after mc.not oving so doc presc med and clomid any info would be appreciated and how long do i wait before i contact my docs.x
1 Responses
603463 tn?1220630455
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
HI!
If you are referring to Provera (medroxyprogesterone acetate) it can be up to two weeks before you get any "results".  I usually ask my patients to call me if they have not had any bleeding by two weeks later.  At that point, I would probably check a pregnancy test (you may want to do that now!) and go ahead with the Clomid if it was negative.

Good luck!
Dr B
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.