7651729 tn?1393021205


I married in 2012 and trying for a baby.My Medical reports are satisfactory but according to drs my husbands report is not good.I am 27 And my husband is 29 years old.we are not taking any medicine
Drs suggest us test tube baby
My husbands report is
SPERM COUNT                                    8.0
MOTILE                                                3%
NON PROGRESSIVE                            14%
MOTILITY-C(IMMOTILE)                         12%
MOTILITY-D(IMMOTILE )                         71%

MORPHOLOGY                                     5%

WHAT should i do...please help me
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
A related discussion, What will the chances of to get concieve was started.
Helpful - 0
603463 tn?1220626855
If you were my patient, I might try intrauterine insemination first.  Clomid can be used to raise the sperm count in men too.  IF IUI didn't work--if after the sperm wash, the counts were not much better. I would recommend continuing on to IVF.  With IVF, the doctors can take a single sperm and inject it into the egg, so low sperm counts and immotility can be overcome in that way.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility / Infertility Forum

Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.