Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Metformin and looking for others who used this to conceive their first.

I just started Metformin 750mg for 1 week and 1500mg after that.. I'm insulin resistance and looking for anyone like me
Hello...I see This is old and I am new to this forum. I am hoping you have conceived already! I was started on Metformin for my second child after being diagnosed with secondary infertility and blocked tubes. ENDOCRINOLOGIST put me on Metformin conceived next month! Miscarried, conceived again following year.
Still taking it just got me period after 103 days!!! Lol still excited to keep going
Awesome. I just started back as well and Hsg came back with blocked tubes again...not giving up started serrepeptase digestive enzyme til Lap.Blessings & baby dust!