Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

16 DPO- no period- but BFN

I am 16 days past ovulation, period was due 2 days ago on the 14th day past ovulation. I am always like clockwork- 28 days. I am 2 days late yet I still get negative pregnancy tests. My basal temps are up and up- higher than they have ever been.
I don't get what is going on! Should I call my doctor? Is it possible to get a late BFP?
Oh and here is the link to my chart
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/calendar_module.php?cd=9
Hi Trishlk,

I am in the SAME boat!  My period was due yesterday, I ovulated on the 5th, and had a tiny bit of spotting on the 14th.  But I am still getting a negative pregnancy test.  My cycles have been 31 days faithfully for so long.  I wonder if I could still be pregnant.

Both of you could be pregnant!

Go for blood work and it is more accurate than HPT.
I sure hope we both are! But then why would the test be negative I have the tests that read at 20 MIu. My guess is either I ovulated later than I thought, or late implantation, or low HCG and any of those reasons are a high risk for another miscarriage. (I had one back in June at 7 weeks)
Maybe the internet cheepie tests I got are just crud. LOL
I guess I will wait for 18 DPO and see again.
I hope we both are as well.  I did finally decide to accept the fact that I am not this month...again.  I had a mini break down last night with my husband.  But there is no sign of my period...and I am not 17 dpo.  My period was due 2 days ago.  I don't understand.
What is the update with you? I had a break down too. I still am late, I thought today was 18 DPO but I may have ovulated later than thought and am only be 13 DPO by looking at my chart.
I don't understand why I am late and the tests are negative. I made an appointment with an RE for next month  though so maybe I will get some answers.