Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

1st IVF and worrying

I had my FET 3/30/16 (2 5day blasto's) and against my DH's advice I took a hpt yesterday (4/2/16) and got a bfn. I know it was too early but I am discouraged. I don't feel any cramping nor am I experiencing any spotting from implantation bleeding so I am really in agony. The only symptom I am experiencing is extreme breast tenderness which I am sure is a side effect from the progesterone shot. I have gotten pregnant on my own before, but now my tubes are completely blocked so the only option was IVF. I guess my question is should I keep fixiating on the missing symptoms? Or is there still hope? My DH is very supportive and is always encouraging me that "they are going to make it", but the drama queen that I am is very scared and emotionally confused. One minute I'm sad and crying, the next I'm naming them and then the next I'm excited. Can anyone offer advice or experiences? Please help!
Hi Dont give up hope! I did  a HPT 12 days after a 5dt and got a negative but when I got my beta bloods done 3 days later they came back positive which I was shocked and delighted with. I didn't have any spotting but breasts very tender. So wishing you all the best don't drive yourself mad wait for bloods or try HPT again 14 days after x
Thank you sooo much for responding. I took 2 hpt's on 4/4/16 (5days after my transfer) and I got BFP's on both. I have my first Beta tomorrow 4/8/16 and my firtst OB appointment 4/13/16 I am still very nervous and on the edge. I try not to think about it but any time a date comes up I just think "I'll be ___ weeks along". I've had 4 miscarriages already, but I was able to get pregnant on my own with those. My tubes became blocked which led me to IVF. I'm just so scared of another miscarriage.