2 week wait

Hi there, im new to this site and reading all about the BFP sure makes me feel better ! I'm on day 11 and feeling all symptoms but i do know all about crinone and what it does...my mood go's up /down but mhv as helped me & told me about this and she was right AGAIN...so helpful, Well my test date is Monday 12th.so fingers crossed This is my 1st ivf treatment.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good luck to you! I am also your age and did IVF for the first time in July. I am now 9 weeks along, so there is hope! The progesterone is awful, I agree...I am counting down the days that I won't have to take that stuff anymore like a prison sentence. The 2WW is the worst...hang in there!
Helpful - 0
This wait is killing me! This is my 3rd round. First fresh cycle was BFN. 2 cycle I did FET and it was a chemical pregnancy. My clinic does 2 day transfers. I have some cramps, no sore boobs, and today I have been crying. Feel like maybe it is my AF. My first beta is on the 12th as well. Have you done any hpt's? I am trying to stay positive but it is hard. The estrace and progesterone are awful.
Helpful - 0
So glad to hear you news. I'm on my 5th try at this and used FET this time we have 2 embryo's left but don't think I can handle another round of this if it does not work for us. I'm so glad to hear postive and I'm hoping this is my TIME! I'm going to stay positive but I am truely happy for you!  I'm using Progesterone, Est. Valerate and Lovenox which is the Worst!

Congrats Again!
Helpful - 0
@ Hopeful703: Thank you so much for your kind words--the women on this site are just so amazingly supportive. I wish you so much success--fifth time could be the charm, right??? Never heard of Valerate and Lovenox...all these meds are just hideous...I tell every mom I know how lucky she is that she was able to conceive naturally! Be sure to keep us updated on your success....loads of baby dust!

@ flowergirl511--yeah, the crying jags, cramps, etc. are all normal. I was pretty much a mess...I never got the sore bbs, but I got sooo bloated it was painful. So, since it's the 12th, what was your result????
Helpful - 0
jennie1211..Thanks for the kind words I'm just counting down the days until my Beta which is Monday the 19th! I did do a HPT today and it was very faint but atleast it said Postive..But that has happedned before so I will wait for My Beta to be excited!

flowergirl511...So I'm Hoping its a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!! Baby Dust and Hugs! Let us know!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community