A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members
1462588 tn?1345065395

2011 November IVF-ERS ?

Anyone starting IVF November 2011? This will be our third fresh cycle and this site has really kept me sane through it all. Tommorow, I report for pre-IVF labs, start BCP and will pick up the full IVF schedule as well. I'm so excited !!!!!!  

SSBD TO ALL !!!!!

1252 Responses
318181 tn?1336447096
I'm not...but just wanted to wish you best of luck this cycle!!!
1682653 tn?1355849615
Hey girl! We too will be starting IVF in November. This will be our 2nd and final try so I am hoping for the best! Maybe we can keep each other sane since I completely lost it during our 1st try...poor Hubby! LOL! I wish you all the luck in the world! I am supposed to call our Doctor on Day 1 which should be around Nov. 8th I can't wait! I am getting so anxious!!
1514494 tn?1333588484
Hey,
Well im actually on day 5 of menopur (300miu)  and day 12 of buserilin (25ml) i go for my bloods done tomorrow and will know weather to continue on 300miu of menopur ect then i have my folly scan on thurs! This is our first try at ICSI and im super hopeful for lots of grade a eggys :-) oooo super nervous this has been a long time coming!! Think were looking at AF due on 15th Nov....bring it on, i know she aint gunna show  :-D

Are you ladies doing anything else this cycle like acupuncture or reflexology? Iv been looking into acupuncure but a good friend of mine suggested reflexology aswell i did have a appointment today but not been feeling good so iv rebooked it for thurs! Every little helps eh?! Well acupuncture at £52 a session best or ill be asking for a refund lol.

Wishing both you ladies the very very best of luck!! **SSBD**!!!! x
Hey girls! we're also starting our 4th IVF. I go in tomorrow for my 3rd and final Lupron Depot shot, then on Nov 8 I go in for U/S and B/W, if all is good, I start stims that night with a estimated ER of Nov 20th!

I did get pregnant with all 3 ivf's but m/c all 3. My dr. ran a bunch of tests and I guess I have Protien c or s deficiency, so i'll be on heparin this time around.

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here, but I'd love to chat with you girls while going through this again.

Good luck to you all!
1845621 tn?1338305421
I wish you the best Taglas!!  I was wondering if anyone has tried or knows anyone who has tried gestational surrogacy?  I've read that the success rates are about 63%!  This may be something to consider???
1053407 tn?1352033971
Hello I V Fers i just started my lupron on oct. 18th so i will be trans. in nov. and will like to join your trend 2 fresh cycle one frozen now i decided to give another try i found out i had a polyp on my uterine wall so good luck to us all!!! :)
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.