A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members
905053 tn?1331327756

2WW - The possibilities

I just thought I'd start a new thread on the 2WW of possibilities . i am 3DPO and really have NO symptoms yet. did any one feel like that when they eventually got pregnant or what are the expected signs one must feel if one eventually is to get pregnant that month  i dont like this waiting period at all!!!!

Please people jump on here and share with us

Babydust to everyone!!! ***************
69 Responses
865441 tn?1241095880
It all depends, for those who use Progesterone after IUI or IVF it can often mock symptoms of pregnancy. But some signs can be sore boobs, lots of extra veins on your boobs, AF cramping, implantation bleeding, implantation cramping, stomach upset, sensitive to smell and of course nothing! I hope you get your BFP!
212720 tn?1304379015
When I got pregnant with Quinn the only symptom I had was some minor AF like cramping when period was due. I was positive AF was on her way. Decided on a whim at 13dpo to test and it was positive.  

I am 10dpo right now. I hate the 2ww... :) it is pure torture.  This time I have terrible breast pain. Can be PMS tho.
869818 tn?1264719145
I'm 5 dpo and so far nothing... It is not a good sign, as when I had my BFP (sadly, chemical pregnancy) in April I had sore boobs at 3 dpo. But as they say, everybody is different and every pregnancy is different...
890202 tn?1241785510
I am on my third round of clomid 50mg, first month horrible s/e (bfn), second month mild s/e (bfn) and this month it seems like I am like ten times more relaxed.  I did noticed I seem to pee alot during this 2ww, and have developed a cold sore, not sick though, very very tired, gassy and bloated but that has been all three months, and another weird thing was I was having the sneezes for the last three days.  I also couldnt stand the smell of butter today.  I am only at 4 dpo.
337111 tn?1266950223
I'm on 9dpo after my first round of Clomid 50 mg. Not feeling any different than usual except my nipples have been really ouchy for days. Since the pain started around ovulation time, however, I'm just chalking that up to the Clomid.

Fingers crossed for us all...
905053 tn?1331327756
HI ladies am on 5DPO and nothing reaally significant aside from slighty tender breast and little cramps below my abdomen. Honestly this whole thought is driving me crazy. i just cant stop thinking oh is it implanting itself now to my linning or am i going to see AF this month? God help me.
166487 tn?1351909251
Well I'm 5dpo. I have major bloating and sore boobs. I really hope this is it.
905053 tn?1331327756
6DPO some bland taste in my mouth just wondering if this is the meatllic taste most women talk about . i wish us all a BFP
Hi Everyone, Im new to this forum. I am 3 dpiui # 4 taking menopur. 2ww is a killer. Not only can I not stop thinking about it, but I also want to eat everything in site =P. So far no symptoms... I guess too early to tell. Im really hoping this is the month, but after 3 failed IUIs its hard to stay positive...

Wishing everyone a successful BFP!!!
923951 tn?1253718908
I'm 8 days past transfer (5 day blasto - transferred 2) and this waiting is driving me crazy.  I've been a bit moody and had some cramping. I thought it was too late for implantation cramping, so I keep thinking AF is coming.  I haven't taken a HPT yet, but I'm tempted to take one when I get home from work.  Anyone else experience the cramping so many days after transfer - it starting around day 6 I think.  My b's were more sore earlier in the week, that seems to have gone away.

Wishing everyone the best of luck!!
923951 tn?1253718908
Well I broke down and took the HPT.  It was positive, but the second line is much lighter.  Isn't that a bad sign? My blood test is tomorrow.  I am 8 days past day 5 transfer.  We transferred two.
905053 tn?1331327756
I guess you just be patient to take the test tomorrow . although ladies say no matter how light the 2nd line is, there is a high possibility u have a BFP. wish u tons of baby dust kip me posted pls.
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.