Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

2ww smelly urine

Hi, I had a frozen embryo transfer 10days ago. my urine smells weirdly. Is it normal? I usually gets this same smell couple of days before I get my period. Could it be the early pg symptom? Thanks
Yes, it might be. Try not to pin this smell to that one you're having before AF. 2ww is always overstressing. Mine somewhat changed in colour. Urine got darker surely. Then in 2 days I began having pinkish spotting turning to brownish after a couple of hours. I called my nurse at the clinic and she told me there was nothing urgent. Moreover she said tose were more likely good signs for me. I got bfp then. Currently prego with baby#1.
Do drop us a line, please. Fingers crossed!!