Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

3 days post iui, would like anyone also during this 2ww

Okay, so I feel like I am going to go CRAZY during this aweful 2ww.  Why is it that life seems to be going by soo quick any other time, except for now of coarse?!? LOL!  Maybe b/c this is my first real chance in 4 yrs to have a pos. hpt, but I feel I am definately getting antsy.  I would ask if anyone has any symptoms, (I'm pushing it I know).  I don't, but it would be great to have someone else to talk to.
i am also 3dp iui no symptoms except some cramping and throbbing on and off. My beta is scheduled for 9/24 when is yours?
no beta scheduled, just I was told to wait til either my AF started & we'll start again or til 10/01 & I'll go in for a blood test to check for a pos HPT.  Because of the the HCG injection, I can get a false pos.
I had my IUI on Fri.
I did Femara cd3-7, u/s CD12 (4 good follies), HCG injection CD15, IUI CD 16..................
DH's semen count was sort of low for the IUI - so we DTD Fri eve and this afternoon...........
i go back 9/19 for progesterone test and 9/26 for betas.
I HATE THE 2WW!!!!

I feel like mine is actually the  3ww b/c they said wait until 10/01.  I'll probably cheat though and take a test at the end of the 2 wks if still no AF.  My cycles are usually only btwn 25-27 days, so if I haven't started by then, I'm just hoping for a pos BFP.
I'm 8dpiui.. by beta is scheduled for 9/22 if AF doesn't show up before then.. so far no symptoms...

When I got pg with my son through IUI, my first symptoms (prior to missed AF), where increased thirst, heartburn and tender bbs.  
So just got outta work today (on a Sunday-augh!). It's been 4 days, 5 if you include do of, iui.  I am feeling tired & nauseaous.  Plus, I seem to be breaking out with acne on my forehead.  I usually don't, even when AF makes her monthly visit.  I suppose it could be from the stress, but I am trying not to be too stressed. I am trying not to get my hopes up until closer towards 14 dpiui.  If anything, it will be hopefully a good birthday present!
well i'm about 1dpiui. I did the HCG shot on Thursday and IUI on Friday and Saturday. I had severe cramping on Saturday morning before the IUI due to several follicles on my ovaries. My doc says I'm going to be mildly hyperstimulated but by Saturday night I was feeling a lot better and only a little bloated. The nurse who did the IUI said that was a very good sign! I had about 5-6 mature follies and several little ones. I think I had 8 on my left ovary and 5 on my right. I guess I'm at increased risk of twins but that'd be wonderful! Do any of you ladies know when the trigger shot should be out of the system? My nurse told me if I don't get AF I should call her on the 30th. I'm hoping to test before than because I cannot stand the wait!!
hey nevaeh, I don't know how long it takes to get outta your system, I think about a wk.  you seem to have as many follies as i had.  I had three mature ones on each side, but also lots of others.  Let's just hope this is our mos!  I don't know bout you, but AF is not really welcome anymore!-Also, GO STEELERS!!!
I've heard it takes 10 days for the trigger shot to get out of your system.  I had my 3rd IUI on 9/10 so I guess that makes me 4 dpiui.  I'd like to join you ladies in the 2ww.  My beta is on 9/26...if no AF.
great we are the same day! The more the merrier.  I just hope this one has alot of BFP's!!!!  The RE I go to is supposed to be one of the best in the country & he was the head of the Cleveland Clinics Infertility Dept.  I hope everything works out.  Also, a book I would like to suggest for anyone that seems to be pretty good that I read is called "Conquering Infertility" by Alice Domar.  Very good read suggested by my own physician assistant OBGYN who had gone throught the same thing as all of us.  I got it for a $1.00 from Amazon.
One wk down & one more to go!!!!  Had my Progesterone BW today.  Still sooo tired, but I'm sure it could still be from the meds, or overworking.  How's everyone else doing?
Well I'm what?...4-5dpiui. I am really bloated today. Probably from my mild hyperstimulation. I hate those stupid progesterone supppositories I'm taking too.
I really don't have any symptoms although I look like I'm about 4 months preggo because of the bloating!! hahah...This week is taking forever..and I have another week to go. Blah.