Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

30mm follicle on Clomid

I am curious to hear any of your experiences in a similar situation...

3rd month on clomid. Month 1 --- on 50mg resulted in a single follicle at 22mm as seen on U/S on CD12. OPK+ on CD13 and BFN. Month 2 ---  on 50mg resulted in no follicle seen on U/S on CD12. Did not test for OPK. Month 3  --- (current) on 150mg and 30mm follicle as seen on U/S on CD12. OPK+ on CD15. My doc thinks 30mm is most likely a cyst this month (due to 30mm size). But, I just got the +OPK and have the CM to go along with it. Could this be a viable follicle or will a cyst also give a +OPK and CM just like a viable follicle? I am trying to find hope out there in success stories, I know I just need to wait 2 weeks to see if I get BFP or AF--but I just want to know if someone out there had success with a 30mm follicle on clomid ;) any thoughts would be appreciated!