Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

45 and no period for 6 months; Natural pregnancy possible?

I am 45, soon to be 46. I have not had a period in 6 months. My partner and I have unprotected sex most of the time. We have been doing so for over a yearnow and so far I have not become pregnant. To be clear, I DO NOT want to become pregnant. So far, I have not. Does anyone know the what the likelihood of having a natural pregnancy at my age after 6 months of not menstruationg. I have found some information about the chances by age, but I have not been able to find information about likelihood after the number of months without period. Something like this:

number of months without period (A) +  age (B) = (C) % chance of becoming pregnant.

If anyone has some information about this I would be very grateful for a reply.