Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

9dpo and very nervous

I am 9dpo - and nervous. I had killing cramps last night and left ovary was hurting me a little bit. My breast are slighly tender and niples are more sensative - but this could be all because of the stupid  af. Otherwise - I thought I got some  spotting last night, but it could be just messy cm - can' tell. Yesterday, I felt uneasy in the morning , little nausea, but I sometimes have that before  af as well. So, see it is very confusing, I am however, ready for  af - since I feel little bloaded. I am not testing until I miss af - if I do.

Talk to you all later
Good luck I thought I spotted last month and it was implantion....I too am 9 DPO according to my calculations.....I have a Dr. appt. I'm hoping they can tell me for sure.  I've been having heartburn still and I was so sick Friday night and again a little last night.  I pray we both get our BFP's
I hope this is not normal PMS symptoms for you and that you do get a BFP.  I just hate not knowing.  I hope you can stay strong till AF.  I think I'm going to try waiting for AF before testing the next cycle also.  I'm disgusted with the symptoms my body gives me.

Good luck!!
Hey! I'm 9 dpo also. I had a tiny bit of blood come out last night right after bd..maybe abrasion? Don't really know, I was bummed though. My af is due on or around Thursday. My bb's are really sore and I never get sore bbs before AF. I do have AF type cramping this morning..I keep checking if I'm bleeding but nothing so far. I don't plan on testing before Thursday..  SSBD to us all!
I cracked and tested Friday when I was so sick.....but that was stupid since I was only 6 DPO but I'm hoping today I'll get some good news.
Girls - thank you all and I wish we all get that PFB - it will be great. I hate the waiting game - it is way too cruel. Brown Eyed Gurl - 6 dpo - way too early to test ;-)
Yep I knew it but could resist.....I'm feeling quite nauseated this morning but could be my mind playing tricks.  I don't expect AF til Saturday.
I hope you get the good news this cycle. There aren't very many of us long time tryers left, lol. You are well over due and I'm praying for you!
Tina - this is a good one - I have to tell my hubby to shape up because we are well over due LOL
Hey! I am 8dpo today and so nervous too. I'm analyzing everything. I think I am pregnant from some symptoms I'm having, but then I think it could be the clomid? I'm just not sure. I have been really tired, that's usually a sign for me real early on. I've had times of bad nausea, especially last night at work I almost threw up. My temps are higher than usual, but no third level or implantation dip yet, and that could be the clomid I guess. I'm moody, and sooooo bloated it's really painful. Also loving salad. The earliest I would test is tomorrow, but I'd like to hold off a few more days if I can. Good luck to us all! It sounds like we have some signs here and may be preggo!
I'm about to throw up here.....my boss brought some pepermints in my office to hand out to the truck drivers and the smell is making me sick plus feeling bloated. "Dear God please give us all BFP's this month"
Peppermints were definitely the most nauseating thing when I was preggo both times.  UGGH!!  Just the thought of chewing gum would make me gag.  I hope that's good news.

Good luck!
BFP - pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll take an order for one of those also LOL
LOL well I'm putting in a order for all of us.
So when are you all planning to test?
Yeah Mar when are you going to test?

Poupone you too?  I think we should test together.....

well that might be a problem cause I don't know if they will test me today or not.....
I am not testing - waiting for AF - if I am late - then I will test ;-)
I'll probably take one tomorrow night, and every day from there on out. Especially cause I'm not working tomorrow, I don't think I can hold off. One time with a miscarriage I tested positive at 9dpo with dollar tree test. Oh! I don't know what this is, but I've had a really sore throat mostly at night and a little stuffy nose with sneezing for a few days now. Is that a pregnancy thing? I'm not sick or anything...
ntaylor me too...I'm almost hoarse the past 5 days and yeah cold symptoms are a pregnancy thing......I'm gonna probably test everyday for the next  week if I don't get a BFP at the Dr. today.
I am sticking to my rule this time - no charting body temp and no tests - funny, but this is the first time in years that I am not even sligthly temped to test. I guess I am so tired of being disapointed that I am seriously considering this peeing stick as a necessary evil ;-)
you go sister......I have no self control in lots of aspects....
Brown eyed gurl- It's good to know I'm not the only obsessive one about testing! I'll keep in touch with the testing. What brand will you use? I have two early preg.com tests I will use, then I don't know.
I don't know when I plan on testing..I usually don't before AF is due. It's hard for me because my cycles are never get the same length, around 26-29 days. So, on day 27 if AF doesn't come (Thursday)..then I'll test.  Arrrrghhh! I want to soooo bad but I really don't want to be sad. And, since it's been BFN for 8 months now, it's kinda hard to imagine that it could actually be BFP ya know..
Oh yeah I know.....

I think I've got 2 CBE test's left and some accucheck tests left......I used Accucheck test on Friday 6 DPO and of course BFN
Of course, but you know that was wayy to early, don't be discouraged.  When do you get those results?
I saw some fresh blood when I went to the bathroom - it looked more like I have scratched myself then  :saaf:  or  :spotting: . It was more pink - but it was less then a drop - sorry to be graphic but only when I wiped it - gush, what else....like the waiting thing was not stressful enough  :angry:
Good Luck Girls, All of you!!!!!! I am praying for each and every one of you that you get your BFP!!!! When you have sore BB's.. try looking for dark veins. That was one of the first signs for me. Along with feeling really nauseous and really tired. I understand that these are also signs for AF.. that's why I mentioned the veins, I haven't ever had VEINS with AF symptoms. Good Luck and keep us posted!!!!! XX my fingers!!!!!!!!

Patty
I had the veins thing before..I do see them but it doesn't seem to be a definite for me. Thanks though  :)  How are you doing?
I'm doing good, I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound to see where exactly the baby is.. tube or uterus, and possibly how far along I am. Should be interesting. I am nervous and excited!! And how are you other then being in the waiting game??
I'm sure everything will be fine.  :)  it'll show it's in your uterus don't worry.

I'm good, trying to analyze all these ''symptoms'' is fun!  ;)-
i am also 8dpo.(im with ntaylor) good luck to all you girls in the ttw. hoping we all get our bfp!!!! not planning to test for now. just going to wait for af and if no af then I'll test!! I've had little cramping and clear cm don't know what that means hopefully its good news!

patty (pcarsey)----good luck patty! everything will be just fine!!!!
Guess I'm out.....BFN on the beta....and I think I'm 10 DPO today so that would have put me at 9 DPO yesterday and BFN......I don't feel like I'll ever get a BFP that I get to keep.
Isn't 9 dpo a lil early for testing? Or is it different because they took a blood test?
I'm not real sure.....I think that they can tell like 2-3 days after implantion but heck I don't even know if I'm really 10 DPO or not since I didn't get a + OPK....and if I am 10 DPO I don't even know when or if implantion would occur....I'm lost.
well, I'm lost too!  Just wait around for AF, I know it sucks but what else can we do  :)
I'm 11 dpo and haven't tested. I'm so scared to see the BFN. I'm having cramps and backache so I'm trying to make out if it's AF (STAY AWAY!!) or hopefully implantation cramps. Does anyone else know if you can get cramps and still be pregnant? It just SUCKS to wait and wait and then get disappointed! Baby dust to you all. I hope we get our positives this month!!
yes cramps in early pregnancy are very normal.....but if they are intense then that is not good.
1