A MUST READ!!!!! ITS UNBELIVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my first IVF in Nov. 2011 this was a real journey for us. 10 dpt I did an HPT and it was BFP, we were so happy we couldnt belive that it was going so good. At 14dpt went for my beta and was 166. I went for my second beta and it was 80, how devastating my Dr. told me I was going to miscarrry. My numbers then went down to 40 and later went up to 80 then down to 40 then up to 170. we were going absolutly crazy, nothing showed up on the ultrasound in uterus or in my tubes. Well I finally started bleed and thought AF had came again another beta this was at 18. I thought I had miscarried but I was wrong, Christmas day around 3:00 pm I had very bad pains in my right ovary and my husband said that he thought it was ectopic and rushed me to the hospital. Guess what?. Ectopic in my right tube. I was bleeding pretty bad and my right tube was removed that very same day..

I still had 3 embies frozen and we we back March 9 2011 to have them transfered. We transfered 2 and this time my beta was BFN. Again we cried. We thought we had no more options because we dont have the money to do another cycle and how long would it take to save up the money again.. My doctor told us not to worry and said you are going to become pregnant, I thought he was just trying to make me feel better. He told us to call him the first day of my period. Well I called him this past Thursday and he told us to come in to his clinic Saturday morning.

When we arrived at the clinic all of the nurses and staff were very nice tu us. One of the nurses took us to the ultrasound room for the Doctor to have a look at my ovarys and we didnt understand why. My husband said to me how are we going to pay for this visit?.. The doctor did the ultrasound and told us to follow him to his office. We sat down in his office and he was telling us that he was going to start me on Gonal f today to begin our new cycle. My husband told the doctor that we cant do it because we dont have money to pay him. THIS IS WHEN WERE WERE ABSOLUTLY FLOORED!!!!!!!!!! HE ASKED IF WE BELIVED IN GOD AND WE SAID OF COURSE WE DO. HE TOLD US THAT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT GOING TO PAY A DIME. HE SAID THAT HE COULD SEE THE LOVE BETWEEN MY HUSBAND AND I AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE EXCELENT PARENTS. HE TOLD US THAT HE IS GOING TO DO AS MANY IVF AS NEEDED FOR US TO HAVE OUR CHILD..

I cannot belive that this is real.. We now have the Gonal f and yesterday was my fist injection. This doctor is our angel and his clinic is very nice.. God is giving us a chance through this doctor to have our baby....
Best Answer
COMMUNITY LEADER
mhv
I have tears running down my face as I read this!  What an amazing amazing Doctor!!  Please, give him and his whole staff and big Hug and a THANK YOU to them from me!  I cannot believe the kindness of others sometimes... it absolutely makes me believe in this whole process!!  What a Wonderful Wonderful Story!!!  Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!!  Yipeee!!! Bring on the BFP!!!!  Congrats to you and your husband, and heck, who needs luck?  You have an amazing amazing doctor!!!!  YAY!!!
GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Some of you may remember my beta rollercoaster from December.......
Helpful - 0
Thank you for all of your wonderful comments. I remember you from December when I was on my beta rollercoaster. I read your comments in the forum and you always give other people good advice and alot of hope. I think this forum without you here would not be the same:)

I am still shocked at what my doctor is doing for us it is a true gift from God...
I live in Mexico and money is very hard to come by and here for someone to do such a grand thing for free is unheard of... His clinic is very nice and one would think that he has all of his money because he is hard hearted and dedicated to his work. The reality is he has a wonderful heart and is dedicated tu his patients.....
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
mhv
You are so welcome!  Thank you for your Kind Kind words!  I am so addicted to medhelp.... I couldn't keep moving forward without you ladies!  I would be curled up in a ball... laying in bed, feeling sorry for myself if it weren't for this site!!!!
Helpful - 0
I know that ball your talking about.. Today I am standing straight with pride and the feeling of hope again. We felt so alone  in this process to have a child and have asked God why he was punishing us, it was not punishment it was only a test to see our strength. In the begining of this IVF journey I felt God was walking beside me hand in hand I could see his footsteps along with mine and when all of my attempts failed I no longer saw two pares of footsteps I only saw one. I asked God why he left me alone.Saturday I got Gods answer..
He didnt leave me alone the only reason I saw one pair of footsteps was that God was carrying me on his shoulders...
Helpful - 0
OMG - i wasn't sure if there were dr's like this left in the world. How amazing!! You are really blessed to be seeing this dr. good luck with your next IVF!
Helpful - 0
Really moving story... Brought tears to my eyes! I know a lot of dr's are jaded, it's so nice to hear your story and know that some dr's still have a heart and are generous and kind! I know God will reward him, and you with success.

By the way, how much is ivf in Mexico? I live in california and am thinking maybe if I go to Mexico for ivf I can afford it? Maybe I'll even go to your Doc, hehe what an amazing blessing that would be if you started bringing him business from your testimony!

Best of luck on your journey into motherhood!! Pls let me know asap :0)
Helpful - 0
Hello, The ivf icsi in mexico cost about 4,500 dollars plus meds it is alot less expensive than in the states.  This is what it costs in his clinic ther are other clinics that charge alot more..

Helpful - 0
Thank you for your kind words...

I will keep the foro posted on how I progress and the final outcome....
Helpful - 0
Thanks dear! I will friend request you! I am soo happy for you :0)
Helpful - 0
I got your email and I sent you the website. Whatever you need solo just ask and I will help with what I can.
Helpful - 0
well im on my third day of stims 150 ui of gonal f and so far I feel well but for bad luck ive caught a cold and it feels like a throat infection. I hope this does not affect my cycle...
My doctor told me to take 2mg ov vitamin c once daily and dont take anything else. He said to call him if I have fever... I am so worried this is gonna mess up my cycle for this month...
Helpful - 0
This is a great DR and i am sure God will bless him and you. Gl girl and I will pray for u.
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
mhv
I hope you feel better!!!  I think you'll be ok.   Just do what the doc says... it will all work out!  This is going to be your time!
Helpful - 0
I too had tears down my face reading that email!  Its so refreshing to see that there are still some dr's who lead with their hearts! I can't wait to follow your journey to your BFP!!  Good luck this go round, hoping the cold doesn't turn into anything other than a little cold. Praying for you it just goes away with the Vitamins : ) Good luck good luck good luck!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
How wonderful. This is such an amazing story. A true miracle. I've never heard of a fertility doctor being so selfless and giving! I'll say a pray for you and your husband AND your doctor! Tell him we all thing he is a wonderful man. Good luck to you and I can't wait to hear of your good news when you get another BFP!
Helpful - 0
Thanks to all of you, Well my cold seems to be just a cold because it hasnt got any worse..Today I go back for my ultrasound to check my folicle growth I hope there are many and growing well (but not too many). I will keep the forum posted on how I do...

God Bless.....
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
mhv
Yay!!! I am so glad to hear about your cold not getting worse!  Let us know how the u/s goes!!!
Helpful - 0
Thank you,

My appt is at 10:30 and yes im scared that it will go like last time too many eggs the last time there were 44 and with so many the quality isnt very good and I worry about ohss and cancel my cycle....

I guess there are things in life that is better to be less informed and I think that IVF could be one of them, hahaha:) When you dont know things there is much less worry.. sometimes we tend to do our own prognostics........

Wish me luck:)
Helpful - 0
I have about 20 eggs forming well friday they were 14 and 15 mm. Today I go back to the Dr. and if all is well I will take my injection to release the eggs and will do the extraction on wednesday. Soon we will see how many get fertilized.....

Wish me luck..... Were getting closer to our dream of having our baby at home with us.....

God bless
Helpful - 0
I am so excited to hear this.
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
mhv
Sounds like things are moving along perfectly!  I can't wait to see how many embies you have!  Are they doing ICSI??
I am so excited for you!!!!
Helpful - 0
wow, what an awesome doctor, judging by your screen name it seems we seem to be of the same faith :-)

What a great example and great expression of love :-)

This makes me so so so happy. Sending lots of *BABY DUST* your way ;-D
Helpful - 0
God is awesome and everything is possible through him!  Good luck and LOTS of baby dust!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community