Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

A little off topic-Breast Pain

I have horrible breast pain all the time. It feels like stabbing pains. I have them my entire cycle. I drink a lot of black coffee and I feel that could be a reason why. I have been taking Lortab off and on for a few weeks and I noticed that my breasts hurt even more after taking them. Does anyone know if the side effects of Lortab or Hydrocodone can cause breast pain? I hope it isn't something serious. I worry that it goes beyond my breasts and into my chest but they are extremely tender so I don't think so. Anyone who has experienced this and could reassure me would be nice.
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking acetaminophen and hydrocodone and seek emergency medical attention or contact your doctor immediately:

an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
slow, weak breathing;
seizures;
cold, clammy skin;
severe weakness or dizziness;
unconsciousness;
yellowing of the skin or eyes; or
unusual fatigue, bleeding, or bruising.
Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take acetaminophen and hydrocodone and talk to your doctor if you experience

constipation;
dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, or decreased appetite;
dizziness, tiredness, or lightheadedness;
muscle twitches;
sweating;
itching;
decreased urination; or
decreased sex drive.
Hydrocodone is habit forming. It is possible become physically and/or psychologically dependent on the medication. Do not take more than the prescribed amount of medication or take it for longer than is directed by your doctor. Withdrawal effects may occur if acetaminophen and hydrocodone is stopped suddenly after several weeks of continuous use. Your doctor may recommend a gradual reduction in dose.

Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.

(back to top)
What other drugs will affect acetaminophen and hydrocodone?

Do not take acetaminophen and hydrocodone if you have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), or tranylcypromine (Parnate) in the last 14 days. Dangerous side effects could result.

Acetaminophen and hydrocodone may increase the effects of other drugs that cause drowsiness, including antidepressants, alcohol, antihistamines, pain relievers, anxiety medicines, seizure medicines, and muscle relaxants. Dangerous sedation, dizziness, or drowsiness may occur if acetaminophen and hydrocodone is taken with any of these medications. Tell your doctor about all medicines that you are taking, and do not take any medicine without first talking to your doctor.

Hi, I had severe constipation during my 2nd IVF.  Could it be the effect of lupron?  I really would like to know. Thanks you.