Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

ANY BFP WITH LETROZOLE/FEMARA?

I did one cycle of clomid in jan... 100 mg on cd 3-7 but after lab test the nurse told me that i didn't respond to the clomid. I had a follow up with the RE today and she is gonna put me on 7.5 mg Letrozole from cd 3-7 with ovidrel and monitoring. my ins dont cover the monitoring so i didnt do it with the clomid cycle but this time around i want to so i have to pay $650 up front... alot of money but i really want to make sure they can see whether or not im gonna respond to the letrozole. I didnt end up getting a period after taking the clomid in jan so now i have to take provera to induce a period so i can start on the letrozole.

So, my question is has anyone been able to conceive with letrozole and how many cycles before you got a BFP??