A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.4k Members
538104 tn?1219843815

Am I miscarrying? Pls help

Hi guys as some of you know I took my test Monday and was positive, however the nxt day I had a lil blood and some very strange brown/grey stuff.  Yesterday I had lots more of the same stuff and today a lil bit more blood and still more of this grey/brown stuff.  I looked at google and this sounds to me like a miscarriage can anyone help, I know it's a painful subject to people who have been thru it but I'm going crazy and the docs aren't helpin or giving any info???

Jo
XX
5 Responses
294043 tn?1354211546
I was bleeding heavily for several weeks starting at week 5.  I am now 10 weeks and baby is still doing well.  You should contact your dr about the bleeding.  It may be normal but an u/s and/or pelvic exam will help you figure out what's going on.
So sorry this is happening to you.  I know how stressful this is.
359142 tn?1321124523
You'll find that many women spot, bleed, and go on to have very normal pregnancies.  Let your doctor know about this, but try not to stress to much.  You might want to try and take it easy for the next few days.
414225 tn?1247459100
Hi....try not to stress (yah right)...even bright red bleeding and cramping is normal for some women in the 1st trimester...and 30% have spotting...hang in there and stay positive for baby!
538104 tn?1219843815
Hi thanks for all your comments you girls are all so great and it helps so much to be able to talk and ask about things.  

I'm not so worried about the blood bit it is the other stuff it looks like some kind of tissue or something and it is so scary as that is what it says is a typical miscarriage symptom.

Will try and stay sane until I know altho have to admit that is proving v difficult at mo!

Hope all is well with you all tho - babynr congrats so happy for you hon.
x
342988 tn?1299785956
did you call the doctor yet?  maybe going in and having your beta levels checked will help ease your mind
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.