Any truth to Geritol and Pregnancy

Does anyone have a success story about getting pregnant after using Geritol.  I have heard that can increase the chances of TTC
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I didnt find out about geritol until the last day of my period....does it make a difference when u start taking it if u are ttc?
Helpful - 1
Well me myself been trying to conceive for some years now.I'm 33 with no kids and I'm willing to try anything to conceive
Helpful - 1
I was on depo for 4 yrs been off for 1yr 5mths. My husband and I are wanting a child. I've been taking Geritol for 2 mths now. Which one is better Geritol complete or liquid? And how often do I take it during the day. Please help I'm 29 and have no kids yet
Helpful - 1
I just wanted to add, I had missed my period for the month of May. Last menstraul was 26th April. Start taking geritol 8th june and cycle arrived 3 days later. Before the geritol my cycle was not in site at all.
Helpful - 0
I had started taking Geritol Complete (so has my husband) before I became pregnant as well.  The old folks say, "There's a baby in every bottle" but I think praying works best ;)  GOD bless you during your pregnancy!
Helpful - 0
I have heard about taking geritol from a close friend of mines and she say it really do work now her baby is 3 months and pregnant again for taking them I hope it really works because now I am taking them.
Helpful - 0
well i just started like last month in july or maybe the ending of june my period was june21-26 but i havent had a period for july so i dont know whats goiog on its now aug6-2007 i dont know what to expect be4 gertiol my cycle was regular but now its really about to be 2months lates
Helpful - 0
It worked for me!! I tried to conceive for a total of 15 months. The month I took Gerital Complete---I GOT PREGNANT!!!!! Just a little too coincidental, I think.
They are simply an over-the-counter high potency vitamin---so it's good for you regardless.
I have heard too---"There's a baby in every bottle". I would for sure give it a try---I have heard plenty of other success stories besides mine.
Helpful - 0
Well, i started today and i hope its true....that "There is a baby in every bottle."  
Helpful - 0
Does anyone know if its necessary for both myself as well as my husband to take Geritol or is just my using it ok? We have been trying for the last three months and every month I'm pretty disappointed. Have been to to the doctor this month ahead of time and both the urnine test as well as the blood test came back negative. I'm hoping that we will conceive in September..
Helpful - 0
This is interesting, never heard of this at all.  I do know that I was taking a TON of different vitamins and minerals (from my family's healthfood store) when I got pregnant with Lilith.  I still believe that had an effect on finally conceiving a healthy baby.
Helpful - 0
Well, I've heard the stories of geritol working for alot of women who thought they couldn't get pregnant and it worked for them as they say. Now it's my turn. Hopefully, there's a baby in the bottle for me!
Helpful - 0
i've been trying to find where i can get these gerital pills from and i'm having no luck!!!! can somebody please tell me where they can be found!!!!! i have been trying to concieve for almost 2 years and i've had no luck...so i would definately like to give gerital a try!!!!!
Helpful - 0
I used it starting right around O and concieved the first time. I bought mine at walmart in the Pharmacy. I only used them until about 8 dpo or so, bc i have heard not to take them once you are pg. It worked for me and now i gave the bottle to one of my friends who is tryong with pcos. Plus, we have been ttc since my dd was 6 months old and she is now 2. Best of luck!
oh yeah and i heard that it does help if your dh does take it also, but not necassary as in my case.
Helpful - 0
You can find geritol at walgreens its in a red and white bottle that say's geritol complete.
It was recommended to me by a co work said herdaughter took it and got pregnant that same night. i just start taking so hope you start to. let me know how it goes good luck.
Helpful - 0
Can some one please explain what TTC is?
Helpful - 0
TTC is trying to conceive
Helpful - 0
I WAS TOLD BY A FRIEND THAT GC WORKS I'M ENGAGED TO MY MAN AND HAD BEEN TRYING FOR 2 YEARS NO BABY I PREVIOUSLY HAVE 2 BOYS DON'T KNOW WHATS WRONG STARTED GC 9/17/07 WILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED WISH ME BABY LUCK AS I DO YOU ALL
Helpful - 0
I am getting excited by reading your responses.  I went out a bought some GC today and will be starting them on tomorrow.  I just lost my 2nd baby a little girl at 24 wks in March.  I too have been trying for a long time.  I am excited about getting started so that I can see what is going to happen.  Maybe I will have twins.
Helpful - 0
I am as well getting excited by the responses. I have been TTC since March 2006. We went through 9 months of Fertility treatments but no luck. I have PCOS and have had 3 wonderful friends tell me to try GC. I am going today to buy some. I have 2+ pg tests but the blood tests were -. So I have been devastated!! Hopefully this will be my answer!! WISH ME LUCK!!!!
Helpful - 0
LIKE MOST I AM GETTING EXCITED WHILE READING EVERYONES RESPONSES. I HAVE SPOKE TO MANY PEOPLE ABOUT GC INCLUDING MY DOCTOR (SHE WAS EXCITED FOR ME ). I HAVE BROUGHT AN BOTTLE GC I WILL BEGAN TAKING THEM WITH MY NEXT CYCLE MY BF HAS ALREADY STARTED TAKING THEM, HOPEFULLY IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS WE WILL HAVE WONDERFUL NEWS ..:)....WISH ME LUCK!!!!
Helpful - 0
I PURCHASED A BOTTLE OF GERITOL 2DAY AND HOPEFULL THERE'S A BABY IN MY BOTTLE I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT CONCIEVING THIS BABY. I ALREADY HAVE ONE BABY SHE IS 3 AND I ENJOY BEING A MOTHER. I'LL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED ON THE OUTCOME
Helpful - 0
After trying for some time, my husband and I tried Geritol.  We figured why not?  It is vitamins and minerals, so worst case it will just make you healthier.  We both took it daily for three weeks.  It tastes HORRIBLE.  My husband began calling it a$$-i-tol towards the end.  However, after three weeks of taking it, we tried on one of my fertile days.  Yep, just one day, not every day during the ovulation cycle.  Three weeks later, a positive pregnancy test.  I then took a second one to confirm, and yes, positive.  I am now 6 wks. pregnant and swear by Geritol.  I am a science major, so I understand that there are no scientific studies to back its effectiveness.  However, look around the internet.  You will find a world of people saying "no, that doesn't make sense, so therefore it doesn't work".  But yet, you cannot seem to find an abundance of people who actually did try it and were unsuccessful.  The moral of the story - don't knock it, till you try it. ;)  
Helpful - 0
HOW CAN I TELL WHEN I AM OVULATING SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community