Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Any truth to Geritol and Pregnancy

Does anyone have a success story about getting pregnant after using Geritol.  I have heard that can increase the chances of TTC
yes i did.lol My mother in law recommended it after my husband and i were have problems ttc. I took Geritol for about 3 weeks as well as my husband, then i thought i was pregnant and switched over to prenatal pills, and sure enough i was! Im currently 7 weeks pregnant.  Good luck to you!!  My pregnancy isnt going so well though(not geritol related) but hopefully yours will be better!!  Good Luck
Yes, a very dear friend of mine was trying to get pregnant for yrs. She was told to try geritol and got pregnant immediately. She recommended it to me and I am pregnant now. I used Geritol complete. I bought a bottle of 40, started on my 1st day of menstrual and never got my period my next cycle. I can't say that I wouldn't have gotten pregnant without it, but it is a multi-vitamin and it can't hurt. Try it, at the very least you will have more energy and be a little healthier. GOOD LUCK and BABY DUST 2 U!!!!
hi i have been taking geritol for about a week and a half..i did not start during my cycle though. i started a week later...is it possible that it can still work for me..been trying to have a baby for 3 yrs
here is a websie with alot of sucess stories http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&tsn=1&tid=130&webtag=bcus3360
I have just started taking it.so I will let you know if it works.
I had started taking Geritol Complete (so has my husband) before I became pregnant as well.  The old folks say, "There's a baby in every bottle" but I think praying works best ;)  GOD bless you during your pregnancy!
I have heard about taking geritol from a close friend of mines and she say it really do work now her baby is 3 months and pregnant again for taking them I hope it really works because now I am taking them.