Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members

Any truth to Geritol and Pregnancy

Does anyone have a success story about getting pregnant after using Geritol.  I have heard that can increase the chances of TTC
498 Responses
yes i did.lol My mother in law recommended it after my husband and i were have problems ttc. I took Geritol for about 3 weeks as well as my husband, then i thought i was pregnant and switched over to prenatal pills, and sure enough i was! Im currently 7 weeks pregnant.  Good luck to you!!  My pregnancy isnt going so well though(not geritol related) but hopefully yours will be better!!  Good Luck
Yes, a very dear friend of mine was trying to get pregnant for yrs. She was told to try geritol and got pregnant immediately. She recommended it to me and I am pregnant now. I used Geritol complete. I bought a bottle of 40, started on my 1st day of menstrual and never got my period my next cycle. I can't say that I wouldn't have gotten pregnant without it, but it is a multi-vitamin and it can't hurt. Try it, at the very least you will have more energy and be a little healthier. GOOD LUCK and BABY DUST 2 U!!!!
hi i have been taking geritol for about a week and a half..i did not start during my cycle though. i started a week later...is it possible that it can still work for me..been trying to have a baby for 3 yrs
here is a websie with alot of sucess stories http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&tsn=1&tid=130&webtag=bcus3360
I have just started taking it.so I will let you know if it works.
I had started taking Geritol Complete (so has my husband) before I became pregnant as well.  The old folks say, "There's a baby in every bottle" but I think praying works best ;)  GOD bless you during your pregnancy!
I have heard about taking geritol from a close friend of mines and she say it really do work now her baby is 3 months and pregnant again for taking them I hope it really works because now I am taking them.
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.